OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Guys, just listen to the man. Don't give him your personal info -- he's not here for that. He's just trying to help.

smh.gif
I am not understanding why people would give out their personal information anyhow...this isn't a dating service...

Just check out his updates and take it or leave it....

back to the shoes....

I am thinking about exchanging my chaos for the aways when they come out...not really finding any outfits to wear them with.

Have some ppl at eastbay checking into it, (sent them the post)

so we'll go from there.

Marley- we did meet...cant remember which release it was.

Ron-thanks...Go Packers!

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

So, I've been away from this thread....

Just to confirm....Aways AND Bruce Lees drop next Sat (1/16)? And Bruce Lees at HOH and Niketowns only?

I STAND CORRECTED:

Bruce Lees are not a House of Hoops/Niketown Exclusive. They will see the same distribution as the Red Carpet Lebron VIIs at select Footlockers and other boutiques. Indie/Urban Account/Whatever you want to call it release.
May I ask how limited those Lebrons were? Thanks for the info

Agreed...this guy (legit or not) at this point isn't hurting anything...so no real need to discredit him at this time. Just (as Dyhard said) refrain fromgiving any personal info...

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Guys, just listen to the man. Don't give him your personal info -- he's not here for that. He's just trying to help.

smh.gif
I am not understanding why people would give out their personal information anyhow...this isn't a dating service...

Just check out his updates and take it or leave it....

back to the shoes....

I am thinking about exchanging my chaos for the aways when they come out...not really finding any outfits to wear them with.
Khaki/Cargo shorts and a white tee?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Agreed...this guy (legit or not) at this point isn't hurting anything...so no real need to discredit him at this time. Just (as Dyhard said) refrain from giving any personal info...

I couldn't agree more. I don't require any personal information if you were wondering about your order. All I ask for is an order number through a pmand I will be happy to assist from there. If you don't have it, I can't stop you from providing personal information, but I would recommend you emailor call us instead just because we do not have control over the security of the information provided through messages. I appreciate the support and again, Ilook forward to helping out.

-Jason

^^^ don't wear white tees, they make me look fat...lol.

The green just throws me off.....I wouldn't wear them casually anyhow, the IVs are way more comfortable imo for that....

The green just throws me off.....I wouldn't wear them casually anyhow, the IVs are way more comfortable imo for that....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't like wearing white tees, because for some reason with my luck, they always end up stained.

But the chaos would be a perfect spring shoe, and that's what they are going to be for me.

I appreciate the information eastbay rep. Disregard others with negativity. We don't want you to stop posting information on here.

Hope you don't start getting into shoes.... Lol.

just came back from NTNY and the 34th st footlockers, the smaller ftl on 34th is selling the aways early! just scooped up a sz 8.5. i asked NTNY and the larger34th st ftl and they said the aways will release on the 16th.
very happy that i found my pair in my size (true size too!)

also, i visited the nikeid studio on the top floor and the guy there gave me a peek of the additional colors and graphics coming out later this year. veryhelpful guy, much appreciated. managed to snap a pic of the possible extra colors.
there's going to be a gooooood bunch of extra graphics coming out. one that was suppose to come out last month was the player's # graphic.
more graphics are coming out in march, and then more in june, iirc. but i couldn't snap pics of those, sorry everyone. will also post this in the V iDthread.

^ actually my friend snapped the pics, she'll get it to me asap. until then i must ask that you all just wait patiently haha. don't worry, i'll bugher for them lol.

Originally Posted by wkobelakers

i've posted on this thread numerous times trying to figure out about the fitment issue...

for those who have the shoes already (ID'ed or not) how is the fitment? did u have to go 1/2 size up? many others also mentioned about a "break-in" period... so does the shoes shrink a bit to fit the foot (like a glove) or what? if that's the case, i can safely go a 1/2 size up knowing that in the end, it'll fit perfectly.

my problem with staying true to size is that from my middle toe outward to the pinkie toe, i can't wiggle them because they're too tight, but a 1/2 size up gives them too much space to move and it doesn't feel tight and secure...

please fellow NTers, help out a fellow in need...

thanks,
i wear a 10 for the IV's and the hyperdunks as well as the V's

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by Gggggas

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by marley

wkobelakers - If you wore a Kobe IV or a Hyperdunk you should get the same size you have in those. I wear an 11.5 in Jordans and 12 in Kobes and Hyperdunks and the fit is perfect

whoa.. no no. The hyperdunk I had to go down 1/2 size...

I had the same problem. 11.5 is my true size but had to pick an 11 on HD's and 12 on Kobe IV's. So I guess that a lot of us will have to try them on first.
and this is why you cannot come into these forums and ask these questions. EVERY SINGLE PERSON will give a different answer. To me Hyperdunks and Kobes run exactly the same and really tight so I always 1/2 size up on both. You're gonna get 10 different answers from 10 different people. All you can do is try them on somewhere or just order them and hope for the best.
i agree. just gotta go to footlocker and try em on in person

Wow! So there are quite a few of you who rock Kobe's casually? I didn't think people (adult age) would buy Kobe's to go with "outfits."Very surprised.

They are good for hoopin in, workin out in, putting some sweats on and going to pick up something from the grocery store in.

Originally Posted by youngmar

Wow! So there are quite a few of you who rock Kobe's casually? I didn't think people (adult age) would buy Kobe's to go with "outfits." Very surprised.

They are good for hoopin in, workin out in, putting some sweats on and going to pick up something from the grocery store in.

Well I consider myself "adult age" lol and I rock Kobe's casually all the time as long as the weather is nice of course, haha.

Wow! So there are quite a few of you who rock Kobe's casually? I didn't think people (adult age) would buy Kobe's to go with "outfits." Very surprised.

Why wouldn't you? They are sneakers.

I don't wear them for formal occasions, but they do get worn to work, grocery store, to watch a Laker game, the mall etc...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Why wouldn't you? They are sneakers.

I don't wear them for formal occasions, but they do get worn to work, grocery store, to watch a Laker game, the mall etc...

lol. Ok, if you're going to Staples Center add Laker game to that list. But I seen pics in this thread where people looked like they were going outtrying to impress someone with hoop shoes on. lol
roll.gif

Take it from Kobe and Nike. If Kobe is wearing his shoes, you know what he's wearing it with (sweats or shorts), and where he's wearing them to (hoop,promote).

I've been wearing the Chaos casually, and judging by people's reactions they're just fine. LOTS of compliments.
Heck, I kinda wish they had a spiked version so I can wear them when I play golf LOL

Some ppl just don't have that swagger. I'll go out in thong sandels with jeans and still impress... Ladies that is. You just gotta be dope and fly son.And yes... Ima grown man... Even if I look like a tool or an idiot... At the end of the day, I'm happy with the life I got... Nothing wrong. Gotta lovelife man.

I'm torn between gettin the Bruce lee's or the Aways. Was it just a rumor or has there been confirmation that both will be droppin on the same day?

Originally Posted by never wear them

Some ppl just don't have that swagger. I'll go out in thong sandels with jeans and still impress... Ladies that is. You just gotta be dope and fly son. And yes... Ima grown man... Even if I look like a tool or an idiot... At the end of the day, I'm happy with the life I got... Nothing wrong. Gotta love life man.

lol. you're brave. I guess we aint got it like you got it.

lol. Ok, if you're going to Staples Center add Laker game to that list. But I seen pics in this thread where people looked like they were going out trying to impress someone with hoop shoes on. lol
roll.gif

Take it from Kobe and Nike. If Kobe is wearing his shoes, you know what he's wearing it with (sweats or shorts), and where he's wearing them to (hoop, promote).

So you must have never in your life worn Air Jordans outside of a basketball court either??

What do you rock to go for example to the movies? Are you rocking this?
laugh.gif

40901-4-3B-S.jpg

How are the Kobe's any different from rocking Jordans, Vans, or boots?

Back
Top Bottom