Originally Posted by youngmar

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

any update on the release on ndc?
nerd.gif

What is NDC?

please at least know that after posting 75 times...nike dot com

chaos sold relatively fast (compared to SJs
laugh.gif
). some of the reasons, aside from Kobe's popularity --- holiday spending, missed out on SJs, missed out onChaos IV. the pics i've seen look good, one can only imagine how much better if they tried to replicate iv chaos colorway.

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

nerd.gif

What is NDC?

lol. Is that an official abbreviation for nike.com? News to me.

haha it's not official in the sense that it's in the dictionary but it's in the NT dictionary thats for sure

nerd.gif

What is NDC?

haha it's not official in the sense that it's in the dictionary but it's in the NT dictionary thats for sure

I don't spend enough time here to know all the little lingo. I searched google for NDC shoes and you'd be surprised what came up. Nothing to do withNike.

Have Niketown's IDs been posted yet?
I snapped some pics today while I was there, I'll post them if it hasn't been done already.
nerd.gif

EDIT:

PICS POSTED ON PG. 65

well ndc stand for niketown.com so just leave it how it is and now do someone know when and if they will be up on niketown.com?

In my area,most of the people are not into Kobe`s or Lebron`s.They just spend all their money buying Brand Jordan stuff.There will be plenty to go around atHOH Dallas.I can help people out in here if you guys are unable to scooped a pair,im just saying.Email me at [email protected],NT`ers.

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

Have Niketown's IDs been posted yet?
I snapped some pics today while I was there, I'll post them if it hasn't been done already.
nerd.gif
Please post. There was only one pic posted and it was blurry.

the aways >>>>>>>>>>>>>> carpe diems.
iv carpe diems >>>>>>>>>>>>> v carpe diems.

aka i'm not impressed with the v carpe diems.

Haven't played in them yet, but I wore them around for about an hour and they are amazing. First, you immediately notice the weight difference from the IV. The EKG sole pattern grips as good or even better than the herringbone pattern. The way the shoe molds to the foot is almost perfect. Laces are long enoughto tie the last eyelet. Details on the V's are very sharp. Only potential problem with the V's is the padding around the ankle. The cut on the anklecollar is lower and dips down below that one ankle bone. Who knows how it will hold up in play. Other than that ... nothing. You need this shoe.

The IV CDs are waaaaaay better than the V CDs. They look too busy with those little scales everywhere. Unless the pics aren't doing them justice.

is there any chance that eastbay gets some more chaos v's or are they not gonna be back up on eastbay at all?
i need them in sz 14 and i still got a 130 dollar gift card

Originally Posted by bimmers88

Haven't played in them yet, but I wore them around for about an hour and they are amazing. First, you immediately notice the weight difference from the IV. The EKG sole pattern grips as good or even better than the herringbone pattern. The way the shoe molds to the foot is almost perfect. Laces are long enough to tie the last eyelet. Details on the V's are very sharp. Only potential problem with the V's is the padding around the ankle. The cut on the ankle collar is lower and dips down below that one ankle bone. Who knows how it will hold up in play. Other than that ... nothing. You need this shoe.

i just want to know how they fit, same as iv or smaller? i did buy 2 different sizes off eastbay, but any info early would be good.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

Originally Posted by bimmers88

Haven't played in them yet, but I wore them around for about an hour and they are amazing. First, you immediately notice the weight difference from the IV. The EKG sole pattern grips as good or even better than the herringbone pattern. The way the shoe molds to the foot is almost perfect. Laces are long enough to tie the last eyelet. Details on the V's are very sharp. Only potential problem with the V's is the padding around the ankle. The cut on the ankle collar is lower and dips down below that one ankle bone. Who knows how it will hold up in play. Other than that ... nothing. You need this shoe.

i just want to know how they fit, same as iv or smaller? i did buy 2 different sizes off eastbay, but any info early would be good.
I bought the same as my IV's and its perfect for me

youngmar wrote:

youngmar wrote:

youngmar wrote:
Koopa2410 wrote:
nerd.gif

What is NDC?

I don't spend enough time here to know all the little lingo. I searched google for NDC shoes and you'd be surprised what came up. Nothing to do with Nike.

its all good man. dont stress what others say.

we were all new at one point.

Back
Top Bottom