OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by HUNT24

IM READY FOR THIS SHOE TO COME OUT...REALLY WANT TO SEE A CARPE DEIM COLORWAY AND A VENOM...THE VENOM COLORWAY IS GONNA BE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Carpe Diem V =
89f252fe9c32febf549646d793f31c46c40c9a8.jpg

Im not really feeling this colorway. The Carpe Diem IV was original, My only complaint about the Vs is that they basically just copied all the IV colorways

what other colorways could they possibly come up with? the iv had everything

Maybe some orcas. Or the Asia Kobe III PE werent done in the IVs.Some of the ids looked good.Basically there are some colorways that were just cut and pastefrom the IVS

10gmfqt.jpg

2m5dts2.jpg

29wr5at.jpg

sq3ucp.jpg

2j1oghl.jpg

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by HUNT24

IM READY FOR THIS SHOE TO COME OUT...REALLY WANT TO SEE A CARPE DEIM COLORWAY AND A VENOM...THE VENOM COLORWAY IS GONNA BE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Carpe Diem V =
89f252fe9c32febf549646d793f31c46c40c9a8.jpg

Im not really feeling this colorway. The Carpe Diem IV was original, My only complaint about the Vs is that they basically just copied all the IV colorways

what other colorways could they possibly come up with? the iv had everything

i would have to agree, they need to start something new with the V and not copy the zkiv line cw's.

the ZKIV Carpe Diems > ZKV CDs. hands down.

I can't wait for the 26th! coppin the chaos for sure, inlines, and bruce's as well. I'm sure these kicks will definitely be a beast on courts. Toobad we can't have these before xmas. I want to sport these v's so I could watch kobe come gm day on xmas.

so what colorway is coming out on january 16? and do you think they will be on eastbay.com that day?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so what colorway is coming out on january 16? and do you think they will be on eastbay.com that day?

I would ASSUME its the Lakers Away since thats the shoe they were holding up in the press event
15pqpuc.jpg

The Bruce Lees
zoom-kobe-v-ylwblk-m-1m-570x427.jpg

zoom-kobe-v-ylwblk-m-2m-570x427.jpg

zoom-kobe-v-ylwblk-m-3m-570x427.jpg

Martial artist and actor Bruce Lee is a legend who popularized the action movies which focused on real action rather than Hollywood fiction. Though hiscareer was cut short by a tragic accident his legacy still lives on till this day. One of the most famous movies which starred Bruce Lee was Enter the Dragonin which he showcased his fighting skills and also it was the last movie that featured Lee as he passed away before the release of the film. http://www.freshnessmag.com/tag/nike_kobe_v/

Nike Zoom Kobe V pays homage to the fallen star with the Bruce Lee edition sneaker takinginspiration from the most iconic colors of Bruce Lee. The yellow and black colorways are taken directly from the jumpsuit that Lee wore in the 1978 film"The Game of Death" and it is translated on the Laker's yellow upper, laces and midsolewith black accents and Swoosh. Another graphic symbol Lee is known for is the four blood red claw marks that signify the damage he took in the 1973 film"Enter The Dragon" and that is reflected on the side of the toe section and in the redcolor on the heel. These are part of the Spring/Summer 2010 collection set for global release and have been recently launched. via: Marqueesole

Wow those Bruce lee joints look good. Alot better than I expected

Was also wondering how limited are these chaos going to be? Would I have a chance heading to Hoh morning of release and grabbing a pair or is this going to bea campout type release? I'm hoping I can just scoop a pair. How did the IV chaos release go? Any info would be appreciated

Wow. That is f****** dope!!! I love the red tip on the upper heel. This shoe gets better and better everytime. The design doesn't get old.

I'm so glad there will be ample time between all these ZKV releases. Now I will probably be able to actually afford the 3 I want.
pimp.gif

bruce lees are ill! that puts me up to 5 colorways that i must have. trying to decide how much i want the chaos

^ new no stitch "skin" upper, zoom air in the forefoot, better traction, better lockdown in the heel, better cushion on thetongue....etc...etc...etc...

Those new pics of the Bruce Lee's got me frothing over here. I wasn't feeling them at all when we got our first look at them, but now with those newpics...

Back
Top Bottom