OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by al3x89

Sorry... but I'm with gdiemaster. I don't care if jesus created the thread, use it. I just got home and there were a few new pages... I was hoping for some new colorways but no, I had to see some IDs.

it's nice to see the zoom air units. they went with like a half forefoot zoom unit located on top of that colored square of the outsole.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Can someone do a carpe diem colorway

I think thats the closest you can get right now since their isnt a grey color yet

even though the shoes are not yet released, I already made a list on what CW to cop..

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

it's nice to see the zoom air units. they went with like a half forefoot zoom unit located on top of that colored square of the outsole.

qft

what ive realized is that... it really doesnt matter if its full length or heel or ff.... as long as your able to cut and you have great support....

there is a reason why they select what they select... Nike can just throw in full length... but they know what theyre doing...
smokin.gif

my ids... wrong thread?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

qft

what ive realized is that... it really doesnt matter if its full length or heel or ff.... as long as your able to cut and you have great support....

there is a reason why they select what they select... Nike can just throw in full length... but they know what theyre doing...
smokin.gif

my ids... wrong thread?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Those are fire!!!!!!

qft

smokin.gif

my ids... wrong thread?
nerd.gif

i agree that it's alright as long as you're able to cut and whatnot but damn it forefoot means forefoot lol.
but if they're gonna do that then call it ball-of-the-foot zoom and heel zoom. make the shoe 11oz. and extend that bag, nike
tired.gif

qft

smokin.gif

my ids... wrong thread?
nerd.gif

i agree that it's alright as long as you're able to cut and whatnot but damn it forefoot means forefoot lol.
but if they're gonna do that then call it ball-of-the-foot zoom and heel zoom. make the shoe 11oz. and extend that bag, nike
tired.gif

I wonder if all forefoot zoom is like in the setup in the video. THe Kobe V video was pretty cool. It seems so minimalistic. I hope it can stand up to wear andtear.

^ i'm sure the forefoot zoom in most, if not all, shox shoes for bball are actual forefoot zoom air bags. for everything else, you can count on them beinga dot pretty much lol.

^^^ I feel the same. After seeing that video, I'm thinking I'll skip the ZKV and wait for the Hyperdunk 2010.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

^^^ I feel the same. After seeing that video, I'm thinking I'll skip the ZKV and wait for the Hyperdunk 2010.

See, not me. I definitely want to get them I get excited when I see the video.

this shoe will take the cake again this year. Im just waiting for the chaos' now... so excited like R. Kelly at a kids carnival.

I hope it can stand up to wear and tear.

highly doubt it... they said that the sole is thinner, meaning outdoor = minimum of 20-30 wears: indoor = 50x and no lunar
smile.gif

according to nike "Clear outsole is best for outdoor use" lol.

Lol. It's technically not the same material tho. They may be right. I just don't wana be playing on a carbon plate. Lol

IM READY FOR THIS SHOE TO COME OUT...REALLY WANT TO SEE A CARPE DEIM COLORWAY AND A VENOM...THE VENOM COLORWAY IS GONNA BE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So wait, do we know what colorway Kobe will wear on Christmas? Avar said in the video Kobe picked up that color and said it was his favorite shoe of all time,so I'd like to see which he likes most

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by HUNT24

IM READY FOR THIS SHOE TO COME OUT...REALLY WANT TO SEE A CARPE DEIM COLORWAY AND A VENOM...THE VENOM COLORWAY IS GONNA BE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Carpe Diem V =
89f252fe9c32febf549646d793f31c46c40c9a8.jpg

Im not really feeling this colorway. The Carpe Diem IV was original, My only complaint about the Vs is that they basically just copied all the IV colorways

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by moneyallthetime

Originally Posted by HUNT24

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Carpe Diem V =
89f252fe9c32febf549646d793f31c46c40c9a8.jpg

Im not really feeling this colorway. The Carpe Diem IV was original, My only complaint about the Vs is that they basically just copied all the IV colorways

what other colorways could they possibly come up with? the iv had everything

I gotta see these in person still, but all the pictures are making this shoe look good....

Back
Top Bottom