OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

imma end up having liek 15 pairs by the end of next year, lol i love thesse

and what do y'all think of this shirt?
shirt.jpg

I see Dirk`s (Nowitzki) face in there rather that Pau.Oh well let us not involve His name in this converstaion.God forgive us.

hmm even with all the pics of the chaos posted up by you gentlemen i'm still not hyped up about getting them lol. i think i'm the only one
laugh.gif

good pickups regardless and i'm glad you guys enjoy them so much
tongue.gif

for all of the bay area folks....pleasanton stoneridge mall footlocker has almost of full size run of the Chaos except for the size 11s(bought by me andanother Nter) and 11.5s....

I can do pick ups for people. PM me. All sizes available around me. Sending out about 3 pairs tomorrow to fellow ISS/NTers

^^The "Lake Show" has made the finals every year Pau has been on the team. Hopefully he's 3 for 3 after this year....
smokin.gif

Funny design...but Pau really was the Lakers savior.... He was the final piece....

I switched out the laces to tone these down a bit. I know most people here like them just fine with the original laces though.

Originally Posted by five30

I switched out the laces to tone these down a bit. I know most people here like them just fine with the original laces though.
Nice Inline laces.....

Originally Posted by five30

very nice man . The lace made them look better imo

Just picked up the chaos and they are nice. Buuut I like my 4's more I have to admit. The finals away and CD 4 are just too amazing. I guess I'll haveto see the other cw's that drop in the 5's.

Originally Posted by dcd2k

Went out to pick up more pairs for some kobe heads here on this board.Now its proven that the 972 area are neither into Kobe`s or Lebron`s.Both kicks are stil FSR,even the ZK IV`s and AML 7 RC/China are still collecting dust on the shelves.

Your shoes will be on its way to your doorstep comes monday morning!
Thanks again man, hopefully I get these on/before Friday so I can break them in on the courts! So excited, can't wait!

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Just picked up the chaos and they are nice. Buuut I like my 4's more I have to admit. The finals away and CD 4 are just too amazing. I guess I'll have to see the other cw's that drop in the 5's.

I feel you dude.... But I think it's time to renew our ankle insurance Mr. Greedley haha

Just picked up the chaos and they are nice. Buuut I like my 4's more I have to admit. The finals away and CD 4 are just too amazing. I guess I'll have to see the other cw's that drop in the 5's.

Do you like them more because they perform better, or because you like how the 4's look?

I still think the 4's look better than the 5's, but if the 5's perform better than the 4's, then I don't care.

Loving my Chaos Vs I cant stop looking at them, need to cop me a 2nd pair...Is there a MPLS colorway planned? I would love to see that

Originally Posted by al3x89

Do you like them more because they perform better, or because you like how the 4's look?

I still think the 4's look better than the 5's, but if the 5's perform better than the 4's, then I don't care.

IMO thats exactly the case. The V's are much more of a performance product than the IV's, which were like shoes you could wear casually as well as useon court.

Originally Posted by al3x89

For me thats exactly it. I know the 5's will perform as good or better than the 4's but I liked the versatility of the 4's lookingnice on the court and casually.

Back
Top Bottom