OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Never wear them... what up my dude... what it look like? when is your pair coming in?

I'm copping on Saturday. gona go early morning. It's hard cuz footlocker is the only store that gets em... Its not like you can run down to champs orFootaction and cop em there if they sell out at FL... Any word on NT Beverly hills on how many pairs they got?

IMO the away>chaos...
saw chaos at HOH yesterday... they r looking pretty amazing, but i think they r the type of shoes that only look good on shelf not on feet...
i will be aiming the away, more into the CWs tht kobe wud wear on court

I dont think Footactions get Kobes.. Atleast not around here.
But, Anywhere in LA will get madd pairs!
Never Wear Them.. id hop on it.. cause dudes gonna be ODing up there

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

IMO the away>chaos...
saw chaos at HOH yesterday... they r looking pretty amazing, but i think they r the type of shoes that only look good on shelf not on feet...
i will be aiming the away, more into the CWs tht kobe wud wear on court

Some Footaction store will get them tomorrow. I just know one that's release but only big sizes

i wear my sz9.5 IVs to ball couple of times, they didnt give me any pain... but i wear sz10 to walk around even feel better, more loose and comfortable feelingand sz9.5 to walk around gives me very tight feeling but not yet to painful status....

wht sz shud i get? any advices from the owner of Vs? thx

Originally Posted by five30

Is the dude up there offering "help" in his sig really asking for $210 shipped for the Chaos Vs?
laugh.gif
yeah i am.. you got a problem?
A problem? No.

If anyone has a problem picking up a pair this weekend, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out...retail + shipping.

SoCal seems flooded with them.

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ where u cop? hoh- early release?? but for allthose considering coppn the CHAOS V's ........ u guys plannin to hoop in em or for casual wear?????

Gonna hoop in them, don't look good for casual wear imo
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by never wear them

any pics of the shoe that was shown?

They basically looked like this. From what I could tell on the TV

it looked like it had more yellow.. or im jus buggin, it was early in the morning
no, you're right. from the looks of it...it looked like the whole front part of the toe was yellow...no white at all. that's what itlooked like to me. i have to admit, the ones on SC looked GOOOOD.

Is the dude up there offering "help" in his sig really asking for $210 shipped for the Chaos Vs?
laugh.gif
yeah i am.. you got a problem?
A problem? No.

If anyone has a problem picking up a pair this weekend, let me know and I'll do my best to help you out...retail + shipping.

SoCal seems flooded with them.

Your answer is
smokin.gif
. Need more people like this.

i think its funny that people were giving me !$% yesterday (notoriusmj) haha when i said kobe wasnt gonna wear the chaos. i told y'all he wouldnt wear noGR to debut the V but no one listened. lol.

so its confirmed no Chaos for todays game?

anyone have the link to the sports center clip?

smh so let me get this straight. people at courtside are gonna get a pair free? thats hollywood for ya. the rich get richer.

i have a feeling he is gonna wear the home colorway and not the chaos.

i dont care what he wears im just glad i got my aways out of the way
smile.gif

im just glad i got the chaos out of the way haha. I was trying to create an xmas id using last years colors

i wear my sz9.5 IVs to ball couple of times, they didnt give me any pain... but i wear sz10 to walk around even feel better, more loose and comfortable feelingand sz9.5 to walk around gives me very tight feeling but not yet to painful status....

wht sz shud i get? any advices from the owner of Vs? thx

someone should make a christmas pair on id. red/green/white/gold lol who remembers dwayne wades xmas shoes a few years back with candy canes on the side?hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom