OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

...via taobao..

jg2uzo.jpg

2j342oj.jpg

t0rnys.jpg

fwocae.jpg

iodvl5.jpg

The MLK V's are fire to me...hope somewhere down the line they quickstrike 'em. I will gladly pick up a pair. The green sole combined with the metallic gray is a dope theme.

the draft days are just a little too plain on the front for me...and the laces are soooooo bad....I wish they would quit with those horrible speckled laces.....or go reverse with the darker color being dominant and the white be the speckled part.....

I saw some dude wearing the away westchester kobe iiis a few years back at the Kobe member meet and greet (it was one of Kobe's peps) and i wanted to rip them off his feet....i resisted the temptation, saving myself a beat down from Kobe's body guards...I have only seen one other pair on ebay.....

^^agreed with the statement on the draft days.
so glad they are because they're a pair i could pass on
and i could really stop after the lower merions and inlines
next saturday is going to KILL me lol.
Only pairs I didn't grab are the "V-Days" and the Aways.
Ending at 2ASG, 2Chaos, 2Inline, 2Aces, 1 BL (maybe 2 later on) is the goal lol

Originally Posted by jmizzo

the draft days are just a little too plain on the front for me...and the laces are soooooo bad....I wish they would quit with those horrible speckled laces.....or go reverse with the darker color being dominant and the white be the speckled part.....

i agree.. have the aqua/teal color be the main color with white or purple speckles
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm trying to help a non sneakerhead friend out with some information on the Team USA colorway. Can anyone help me out with some information on them?

Originally Posted by Just In Time

I'm trying to help a non sneakerhead friend out with some information on the Team USA colorway. Can anyone help me out with some information on them?

If it's anything like last year's USA colorway, we are looking at around July/August. 

No concrete info yet.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by changstae

tweaked my ankle during an IM game today wearin my chaos... bummer. still love em though

do you lace up all the way?

i tweaked my ankle in my kb4 on wednesday... scared the hell out of me. first time it's happened but i'm okay. (it was my right ankle which is very weak since i severely sprained it 2 years ago).

yeah i lace up all the way. i tweaked it inversely (typical) and ive had major sprains in both ankles in the past. i sprained my ankle in the kb4's too from bad landing.

Can't wait for the aces!

I like the Draft Days, but i feel they could of been better if they had the blue streaks down the sides like the DKs.

That collection is straight nuts, the only thing I couldn't see in the pic was the Kobe iv snakepools. If he had those then I would be really jealous. Although the Kobe v mlk are pretty sick.

everytime i see a pic of those ugly %*% bruce lee's im so glad i turned them down. but then agian everytime i see a pic of the dk's i wish i would of picked up at least 1 more pair. def copping the aces when then drop. looks like 3/6/10 will be a good day. coming home with 2010 eggpalnts and zkv aces.

never wear them- cool review, this shoe really is that good
That collection is pretty damn nuts, MLK's look much better than I initially thought, so do the draft days but I'll have to see them in person.

Originally Posted by riddla713

everytime i see a pic of those ugly %*% bruce lee's im so glad i turned them down. 

Nonsense!
but hoping you turning them down is what got me my pair......grazie.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by riddla713

everytime i see a pic of those ugly %*% bruce lee's im so glad i turned them down. 

Nonsense!
but hoping you turning them down is what got me my pair......grazie.

im sorry, i just cant do mustrard yellow kicks with ketchup stripes on the side
roll.gif

Did anyone ever figure out exactly why the duke shoes are releasing without the name or logo?  Why is it the only
school related pe dropping without one?  I still want the shoes if by some miracle I can get them, but I have to say
this is disappointing.  They will just look like an id shoe.

does anyone know if the duke colorway  kobes will have the logo on the back of them or is that only for the team?

Back
Top Bottom