OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

When is the away's coming out and where are actual photos of them?
aways are pictured on eastbay, and you might be able to backorder there? if not 1/16

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

Anyone know what the fit is like? I had to go a half size up in the ZKIVs...

.dont bother because Ariza isnt going to be wearing them
grin.gif

j/p I havent tried them on, but I went with my true size, if you needed to go 1/2 up in the IVs I would do the same in these just to be safe.

really confused why the kobe shirts are not available in boys/kids size.. I need to buy my girl some..

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

The Chaos will be LIMITED GR right? Does that mean Niketowns will have them??

^^^^^This guy....he owes me money and keeps stalling talking about I dont know what he's going thru.
mad.gif
But he's still asking about shoes ridiculous, anybody got any info I can use to get my money back?????

What a scumbag! And he has 3 pairs of the 4 rings. If he was really trying to pay you he should sell those shoes at a discount rate.

That's exactly what I told him, Im not mad at somebody makin some extra money but if you get into something make sure you do all your background work. I sent him money for both pairs of tha Kobe Finals and he said he'll hook me up so he sent me one pair and said he shipped two but pairs but didnt get insurance on the second pair that doesn't make since to me but now he keep makin excuses and stalling on payn me. I can take tha L just the principle ya know but it's cool cuz it'll come back one way or the other.

^^^^^^ HOWS MONTEMEX3 ON HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW HE JUST BUY 3 PAIRS OF THE KOBE CHAOS
eek.gif
BUT HE CANT PAY THIS MAN HIS MONEY OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN HIS SIDE OF IT???????????

The Chaos will be LIMITED GR right? Does that mean Niketowns will have them??

^^^^^This guy....he owes me money and keeps stalling talking about I dont know what he's going thru.
mad.gif
But he's still asking about shoes ridiculous, anybody got any info I can use to get my money back?????

What a scumbag! And he has 3 pairs of the 4 rings. If he was really trying to pay you he should sell those shoes at a discount rate.

That's exactly what I told him, Im not mad at somebody makin some extra money but if you get into something make sure you do all your background work. I sent him money for both pairs of tha Kobe Finals and he said he'll hook me up so he sent me one pair and said he shipped two but pairs but didnt get insurance on the second pair that doesn't make since to me but now he keep makin excuses and stalling on payn me. I can take tha L just the principle ya know but it's cool cuz it'll come back one way or the other.

^^^^^^ HOWS MONTEMEX3 ON HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW HE JUST BUY 3 PAIRS OF THE KOBE CHAOS
eek.gif
BUT HE CANT PAY THIS MAN HIS MONEY OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN HIS SIDE OF IT???????????

It's none of your business really, This is between me and the other guy.

I can post whenever I want.
well if you're a scammer...possibly not for long. it's out in the open now so it's NTs business.

PM me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

well if you're a scammer...possibly not for long. it's out in the open now so it's NTs business.

PM me.
I'm no scammer, I sent him a pair and the other was lost, which wasn't my fault. On top of that I made payments to him and he knows that,It's a problem between two people that's trying to get resolved. There's no need to blow this out of proportion. I don't know how old this guyis but the fact that he brought it out here to the public was completely unnecessary. Now I can't post without people talk S##T when they really don'tknow the conversations that were taken place with this individual.

PM me.

Exactly. Niketalkers depend on each other to help each other out with answering questions,helping other get shoes,product availabilty etc. Its not cool to havea frauder/scammer in the group that you can't trust.

did anybody else see those white/yellow Kobe V's on sportscenter tonight? Pretty clean, not sure what those were though. I don't understand the loveaffair with the chaos. They have no relation to the lakers, really no significance to kobe, it's just a bunch wacky colors thrown together.

PM me.

Exactly. Niketalkers depend on each other to help each other out with answering questions,helping other get shoes,product availabilty etc. Its not cool to have a frauder/scammer in the group that you can't trust.

I'm no scammer, I sent him both pairs and one got lost. I even sent him partial payments. But this conversation shouldn't even be taking place, talkingabout business with someone who wasn't involved. So much for privacy nowadays.

OK let's keep this out of here. I'll see what I can do to take care of the situation.

/discussion.

OK let's keep this out of here. I'll see what I can do to take care of the situation.

/discussion.

than you very much. I hope this situation never comes up again on any post I do. If it does, I'll PM you.

Originally Posted by u ttocs

did anybody else see those white/yellow Kobe V's on sportscenter tonight? Pretty clean, not sure what those were though. I don't understand the love affair with the chaos. They have no relation to the lakers, really no significance to kobe, it's just a bunch wacky colors thrown together.

I thought the Chaos Vs were now Kobe's favorite colorway of all time... if I remember right from one of the interviews. I do know he handpicked them fromthe other colorways of the Vs and was impressed with them. Really doesn't relate with Kobe other than that he liked Batman and the Joker relates with that.No connection with the Lakers... to each his own, I guess.

Anyone have pics of the white / yellow Vs u ttocs was talking about?

/discussion.

than you very much. I hope this situation never comes up again on any post I do. If it does, I'll PM you.

Hows this guy gonna act like he's the victim? " I cant beleive I cant sell shoes and post on here when I'm a potenial frauder" He just had 4rings for sell in his signature!
smh.gif
But you said drop it . s dubl I'll sendyou a PM later about the guy said when I talked to him.

like I said...I wont say it again

/discussion

if anyone needs to PM me feel free to.

Merry Christmas y'all

/discussion.

Hows this guy gonna act like he's the victim? " I cant beleive I cant sell shoes and post on here when I'm a potenial frauder" He just him 4 rings for sell in his signature!
smh.gif
But you said drop it . s dubl I'll send you a PM later about the guy said when I talked to him.
It's none of your business.

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

why is it that the space jam XIs were discounted on swoosh, and the Chaos V are being sold at full pop with a one per customer limit... smh.

I don't understand what discounted means? I had gift cards/vouchers and was able to get three pairs, of course they were all different transactions though.I got three order confirmation from NIKE. what are the chances that they'll all go thru since the SJ was limit three.

PM me.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh -OOOOOHhhh, BUSTED!!
lol what now tough guy lol boot the scammer

^^ lol myfault mr. mod, didnt read all the posts after thefact about "not talkn about it anymore" haha

anyways, ima just wait to cop in-store. called NTSF and told me that these will be readily available at thier store and other locations as well. not toolimited a release. plus after the spacejam release, the hype will be dead for these.

Back
Top Bottom