OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

^^^That's one hell of a kobe collection. I want those venoms 
frown.gif

man i have an exam in 15 minutes. decided to take a quick break to check out the kobe post for the aces. saw the aces and was impressed. viewed that kobe collection from that link and it has forced me to forget everything i have been cramming the last 12 hours for this exam.

ok there is such a thing as a collection and an obsession.  i thought i was a big fan of kobe, but whoever that was must be at each home game just trying to collect his sweat

MLKs actually look pretty good in that pic....sigh.

and 
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that collection. Those PE POPs are serious. So much dope stuff in there.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by jkballer5

So I know the Dukes are supposedly HoH only...but is there any chance at all they may show up online on NDC or at any Niketowns??? I HAVE to have these and live nowhere near any HoHs!
I dont think these will be HOH only.  I know the first page says that but I believe they will be GR since they dont have the logo.  They wont be limited.  I would expect to see them on NDC and maybe even Eastbay.  I may be wrong but thats my opinion. 
I was not able to locate any information saying that we would be selling the Dukes when they are released.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Damn. Nice MLK V's. I hope they release.

Ya'll are bandwagoners.. Get off the MLK V train.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
at that collection.  He doen'st have any TB IV's though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

Damn. Nice MLK V's. I hope they release.

Ya'll are bandwagoners.. Get off the MLK V train.

laugh.gif

eek.gif
at that collection.  He doen'st have any TB IV's though.
laugh.gif

lol for real! many many pages back people were saying no to them lol.

I'm so glad I scooped a pair of those USA Zoom Kobe Is at the time.

But yeah MLKs are lovely. Especially that translucent green sole!

Does anyone know where id be able to get a pair of dark knights for under 200(shipped)? Just got some asgs and looking to add to my v collection.

Loving those MLKs also.. kobe vs will be a classic

Back
Top Bottom