OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Is there anyone willing to help me out please...I'm dying to get a pair of dark knights in 11 without having to pay an absurd amount...anybody out there?

I liked the puppet commercials, but yeah they overdid them. Wonder why they didn't make one for the Bron VII??
^Just as long as the ads don't go super serious like JB did. I used to love the older Jordan commercials, but their new ads are like their new shoes....

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by kbprotege24

Not sure if anyone posted this story earlier, but the guy that wrote this is just dumb and has way too much time on his hands...

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2...ppets-strings/?icid=main

The author is "reaching" a bit, but he has some valid points ...

... and he's not that dumb -- he did point out that the MVPuppets marketing scheme is played out. 
eyes.gif

Yeah, but who is he to direct another companies ways of advertising? 

If they don't like it, they should change the channel.

People are so sensitive nowadays.

yea, some of the newer commercials have been kinda lame...maybe for the next one they should put Kobe and LeBron IN the commercial with the puppets. then they could make something funny and have Kobe and LeBron actually wearing the shoes and showing them off at the same time...just a thought

i was researchin and i found kicks-crew.com has the ASG for 130 but when you click on it.. it says 150 and plus i dont know if the site is legit
frown.gif

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

i was researchin and i found kicks-crew.com has the ASG for 130 but when you click on it.. it says 150 and plus i dont know if the site is legit
frown.gif

ebay.  the all stars have basically been selling near retail depending on the size. you should be able to get them for retail plus shipping

hard to find a 8.5
frown.gif
but what i really want is the DK
frown.gif
but dont want to pay a ridolous amount for them.. i wish i would of liked the kobes like 1 month ago

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

hard to find a 8.5
frown.gif
but what i really want is the DK
frown.gif
but dont want to pay a ridolous amount for them.. i wish i would of liked the kobes like 1 month ago

i feel ya bro. i only recently started getting into the kobe v, so i missed the first release of the dk's. i got the bl's and asg's though. still looking for some 10.5 dk's if anybody here can help me out without gouging the price.

Reasons: ^

1. It shows off the shoe. I love seeing the athlete wear the shoe.

2. It's alluring and adds to the aura of the athlete.

3. It's classy and it has a message.

Hard to believe the Aces come out next week and we still only have the pics from the Kobe event at Lower Merion.

Back
Top Bottom