OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Vince and BBallKid: Get some Bro-Yo and then get a room.... Sheesh!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

How long is the typical ground shipping from eastbay? If it gets shipped tomorrow, do I have a realistic chance in getting them by next thursday?

Man they still wont let you switch your shipping up?  You should see them by next week though.

Man i jz got a text from a dude up in illinois n he is stuck in a blizzard n asked me if i still had the pair but unfortunatly i have a buyer n i feel like he gona flake....damn wat to do wat to do!!!!

Good *$!! B...good dude for that! Next time just have dudes pay before their pair is guaranteed. For the dude in Illi..make sure he has the $$ and pays you first before you designate that pair for him....a lot of good dudes on these forums, but a lot of *@! holes too...

I'm knew to NT and I been reading the stories bout ya'll helping each other out. That's real coo and I want to lend ya'll a hand too and also build some connects on here so we can help each other out. I don't have anything that anyone would really want to buy but if you need help tracking down a pair of Chaos I can most likely find you a pair here in L.A. Went to the mall the other day and the Footlocker seemed to have plenty of them. I won't charge you any outrageous prices either. PM me if you want me to check for your size.

yo my mall had 32 pairs when i copped my all star lebrons. PM and i can make the trip for someone 2morrow.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Good *$!! B...good dude for that! Next time just have dudes pay before their pair is guaranteed. For the dude in Illi..make sure he has the $$ and pays you first before you designate that pair for him....a lot of good dudes on these forums, but a lot of *@! holes too...
yes, it should be first paid first served...

Dropped by my local HOH and purchased a pair of the ASG Kobe's. I might be in the 2% club but this colorway doesn't interest me as much. Anyways, still looking for BL size 10. Can anyone help?

How long is the typical ground shipping from eastbay? If it gets shipped tomorrow, do I have a realistic chance in getting them by next thursday?
yeah you should have the shoes by then. i ordered a kobe jacket from them on 2/1 and got it like 3 days later using ground shipping. i was like whoaaa!!

btw, seen you post this same question on ISS lol.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Has anyone seen the Kobe gear that goes with the ZKV it is
pimp.gif

Especially the DK pants...

yeah man i got the jacket and t-shirt on friday. i may have to complete the outfit and get the pants and shorts too lol. so fresh!

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

This is the only reason i hate doin !@% for ppl, especially random ppl......
"Bro, "need" to pass on the asg. My wife surprised me with a pair"
u dont "need" to pass, u need to make up ur damn mind!!!! This text doesnt make sense that u need, bs!
U go out ur way to help someone out n that person does the favor n bam! I dont want it anymore, den he texts me again saying sorry bre be patient, get the f outta here!!!! Come with a better excuse n say, my bad bro but my wife came out of no where n bought a pair! I know damn well that ur lying, n karmas a b***h, the whole time he was texting me, bro u got my size? Are they there? U still there, have they come yet? Ill meet u up later wen i get off, dont worry bro i got u!
Next time if i hvent dealt woth u b4 dont come knocking!!!! Cuz aint no one home!!!!
Damn, that really sux bro. I just can't believe some people these days...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Man they still wont let you switch your shipping up?  You should see them by next week though.
I've called like 3 times!
mad.gif
mad.gif
I still can't believe that they downgraded my original shipping. ugh

Originally Posted by jdub562

I'm knew to NT and I been reading the stories bout ya'll helping each other out. That's real coo and I want to lend ya'll a hand too and also build some connects on here so we can help each other out. I don't have anything that anyone would really want to buy but if you need help tracking down a pair of Chaos I can most likely find you a pair here in L.A. Went to the mall the other day and the Footlocker seemed to have plenty of them. I won't charge you any outrageous prices either. PM me if you want me to check for your size.
Same here. Plenty of Chaos and even Home and Away gradient 4's at my local footlocker. Hit me up if you need help.
smile.gif

nerd.gif
MarcSJ08 wrote:

Originally Posted by jdub562

Same here. Plenty of Chaos and even Home and Away gradient 4's.
smile.gif

What sizes in the Home/Aways?
nerd.gif

Man i jz got a text from a dude up in illinois n he is stuck in a blizzard n asked me if i still had the pair but unfortunatly i have a buyer n i feel like he gona flake....damn wat to do wat to do!!!!

tell the potential buyer to Paypal you half or some as good faith. Like I told you dude, I assist when I can and to ppl with rep. I've been ditched b4 as well... Kept the shoe... Sold it for double.... But I get your situation... You went out there in good faith thinking that they were gona pay.

This is the only reason i hate doin !@% for ppl, especially random ppl......
"Bro, "need" to pass on the asg. My wife surprised me with a pair"
u dont "need" to pass, u need to make up ur damn mind!!!! This text doesnt make sense that u need, bs!
U go out ur way to help someone out n that person does the favor n bam! I dont want it anymore, den he texts me again saying sorry bre be patient, get the f outta here!!!! Come with a better excuse n say, my bad bro but my wife came out of no where n bought a pair! I know damn well that ur lying, n karmas a b***h, the whole time he was texting me, bro u got my size? Are they there? U still there, have they come yet? Ill meet u up later wen i get off, dont worry bro i got u!
Next time if i hvent dealt woth u b4 dont come knocking!!!! Cuz aint no one home!!!!
Sorry that you had to learn this way but now you see why a LOT of ppl (myself included) only hook up ppl they know now... Because 8 times out of 10 when you try to help someone on here, YOU GET BURNED! Either they "bought the shoe from "Eastbay" already', their "girlfriend bought it for em", or they want you to hold it for them until a later date but didnt tell you before you bought the shoes especially when they had the chance in between the 50 texts they sent you seeing if you got the shoe yet... SMH, and of course I forgot the ones that want you to buy the shoes and ship it to them for exactly Retail and forget about TAX, SHIPPING, PAYPAL FEES AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE A LIL BIT OF GAS...
Why should I have to stomach these fees? Oh yeah. I remember BECAUSE IM SANTA!!!

Back
Top Bottom