OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Thats prolly the best pic I have seen of the ASG cuz the flash aint bouncing off the 3M so hard.

I got eight or nine people already i cant take anymore until i fulfill the first orders i will let u guys know asap.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by drchipinski

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

Man these pics of the All Stars are sick. Gotta get em.

Marley, I doubt anyone would call LeBron that to his face...including you. This site and this thread is about shoes...not people. 

Man who are you Lebrons wife?  Get outta here and go back to the LeBrick thread man.  They're saving your place on his jock.
brown_block_LOL.GIF

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

In the end the Kobe one will kill it.  How do I know?

Lebron VII thread started: 5/5/09
Kobe V thread started: 12/2/09

not just that... The lebron thread only has about 5 ppl that contribute. I don't see how they don't get tired of posting in the same thread.

But then again... I don't get tired of posting in here... Lol. But there's always something new to talk about on this thread.
roll.gif
, HAHAHA you going in...

im one of the 5 

frown.gif
, hahaha, all jokes man...

kobes have been getting all the nice colorways though man... so yea yall might beat us

Not even remotely referring to you fresh... You actually breath. I see you post in the WDYWT threads and retro threads but some of the bron heads are just always there and give out the same opinion 3x in the same page. I see you tho fresh.... I like that one video clip of you dunkin'. You spark it up in there when there's no light lol

lol thanks man... i try... u picked up all stars yet? or u not feeling them 

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l
Not even remotely referring to you fresh... You actually breath. I see you post in the WDYWT threads and retro threads but some of the bron heads are just always there and give out the same opinion 3x in the same page. I see you tho fresh.... I like that one video clip of you dunkin'. You spark it up in there when there's no light lol
Yeah Fresh is definitely cool.  He never comes in here lookin for static like some of these kids from the LB thread.  I see you all over the board Fresh.
thanks man... i see you and your collection of kobes also... them snakepools are soooooooo crack

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

NMJ23 you crack me up with that LeBrick name. LOL. Around my way we call Lebrick the "Boy Pu*sy"

LOL. I can't stand Lebrick!!!
like if I was a ball player in the NBA team, and we last a game, or they beat us in a playoff series, Id straight crack a chair over his head, straight injure him.... hey, you gotta take one for the team!! lol 
..... IM SERIOUS!

Are you twelve years old?

No... I'll be 13 in May... you were close tho. lol
Boy! go to bed. I was even talking to you. this is the Kobe Thread, I can express my hate for Lebrick all I want. Who are you, if you dont like it, dont read it.
I think Jay-Z said it best..... "oh, you not feeling me fine, it cost you nothing, pay me no mind"
like you really waste a post putting that non sense.

like if I was a ball player in the NBA team, and we last a game, or they beat us in a playoff series, Id straight crack a chair over his head, straight injure him.... hey, you gotta take one for the team!! lol 
..... IM SERIOUS!

Boy! go to bed. I was even talking to you. this is the Kobe Thread, I can express my hate for Lebrick all I want. Who are you, if you dont like it, dont read it.
I think Jay-Z said it best..... "oh, you not feeling me fine, it cost you nothing, pay me no mind"

Please....21 years....you better bring it stronger than that child. Why are you spreading hate? If you do not like LBJ's game, fine. It has nothing to do with shoes. I know if your sorry %!* NETS get him, you will be rocking the LBJ 8's next year. Go finish your breakfast.

Is it even worth me taking the 1 hour drive to the Cherry hill mall to attempt to obtain the ASG or will they be instanlty sold out?

I really want the shoe but I don't want to waste a day to drive down there and come home empty handed.

Originally Posted by AllWhiteAirForce1

damn middle of the week, middle of the workday releases... guess i'll just wait for them to appear at FTL (that or money saved for id's right?)

Is FL getting them? (ASG)

..... IM SERIOUS!

Please....21 years....you better bring it stronger than that child. Why are you spreading hate? If you do not like LBJ's game, fine. It has nothing to do with shoes. I know if your sorry %!* NETS get him, you will be rocking the LBJ 8's next year. Go finish your breakfast.

what??? ok, so you really clicked my page and checked my name tho? really? that much free time? I dont care how old you are. Listen, Imma post whatever I wanna post and you or nobody is gonna stop me ok? Unless your a mod on this site.. how bout you hop off!! I dont even like the nets, never did, never will. Unless Kobe somehow goes there, you wont see me rocking anything nets brotha man. And next time I want breakfast.. I'll just have your girl make some.... while she's rocking my Kobes.

Im really not beat to go back and forth with you. So Im done, stick a fork in it.

Originally Posted by Lil Buttas

For anyone that wants to see the kobe ASG being held and talked about go to http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikebasketball/en_US/allStar10/ and click on tour the collection at the bottom.

Beats just looking at different pics of the shoe...After seeing the vid, I can't wait for my Eastbay order to come in. You can fast forward because they talk about the hyperize first.
Thanks for the link.  Great pics and vids on there.

stop the going back and forth thing please.....

again can someone help with Bruce Lee's and are these only HOH?

Originally Posted by deesnake003

darryl im your #1 fan !! lmaoooo

Dee!! what up baby!!!
Ed, man.. let who these guys think they are man.? like, THIS IS THE "KOBE" THREAD!!
I put express ALL my hate for LeBRICK that I want... like like my find out my freedom of speech rights have been revoked and taken away

Even though I posted the link to the vid, saw I believe 2 pics of the shoe in someone's possession. I still would like to see anyone at a NTLA or wherever post their pics. That would give me some relief that ppl are actually being able to finally cop in person as folks like me wait for ours to come in the mail. At least whoever cops at the store can really gives up input on how good the shoe looks in person.

..... IM SERIOUS!

what??? ok, so you really clicked my page and checked my name tho? really? that much free time? I dont care how old you are. Listen, Imma post whatever I wanna post and you or nobody is gonna stop me ok? Unless your a mod on this site.. how bout you hop off!! I dont even like the nets, never did, never will. Unless Kobe somehow goes there, you wont see me rocking anything nets brotha man. And next time I want breakfast.. I'll just have your girl make some.... while she's rocking my Kobes.

Im really not beat to go back and forth with you. So Im done, stick a fork in it.
Is this the new thing starting e-beef?!
laugh.gif
It kills me that some of these people start up beef with the few peeps that do help folks out!  SMDH
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

stop the going back and forth thing please.....

again can someone help with Bruce Lee's and are these only HOH?
Niketowns received them too.
not positive who else got them

Back
Top Bottom