OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

GZA:  Hookup por favor?!?!?!?!??!?!
ohwell.gif
lol

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

DK>Bruce lee

I agree! Well, maybe because I can match my DK's with more fits I have. But I'd say Bruce Lee's and Chaos are the most unique colorways.

I know it's the season for Bruce Lee's but I had to post this!

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i normally wear a 10.5/11, the 11's are a bit big on me, id just get your true size and u should be good
Really?  I am a true 11 and the 11's fit me perfectly...I also have a narrow foot.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i normally wear a 10.5/11, the 11's are a bit big on me, id just get your true size and u should be good
Really?  I am a true 11 and the 11's fit me perfectly...I also have a narrow foot.
yea, i prob should have got the 10.5, but they still fit good. I just hate the "fold/crease" on the side of them, most likely from being a tad big and having a narrow foot.

everything is closed here bcz of the blizzard. everything should be good by monday. I doubt they will sell out here in the dmv. who really needs a pair that couldnt cop? i could help one dude out bcz i just got my tax return right now. But im not promising anything bcz u nvr know

I can't believe I missed out on the Bruce Lee's on KB24.com, I kept refreshing the page every couple of minutes. As soon as I stop refreshing it once thinking it probably might come out in the afternoon, then they put it up.

If anyone can help me out with a sz. 11 would be great.

^ I just called HOH Chi, they have a 10.5 left in Bruce Lee's can anyone do a pick up for me? I can add extra $30 for your gas+time. paypal ready

Tried and failed at both motorsports and the bruce lees. Grats to everyone that got a pair!

P.S. please get at me if you have the bruce lees in size 11
wink.gif

Originally Posted by kobe24bryant

So did KB24.com have any bruce lees? How fast did they go?
how fast did they go?

in about ............... one minute.

just got some pms from some peeps. the 1st person that contacted me 1st got replied sorry for the other peeps. BUT i will get paid from work monday and possibly could help the other two peeps that pmed me if i get paid in the morning. sorry peeps no more pms. im just trying to help out a bit.

thought i wouldnt have a chance at all... got to HOHLA like at 10am.... left like 45 min later....

pictures do not capture the actual color.... its more like a del solish color

4335906716_1476ce5049.jpg

4335162563_31c989d2c0.jpg

4335164747_c3445edf9f.jpg

waiting for my other pair to come in

hope everyone else got their pairs.

Back
Top Bottom