OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

Originally Posted by iriepirate21

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

only 17 and 18 left on NDC sigh...

I"m a size 17!!! Was thinking about pulling the trigger, but already ordered some Nike IDs that have blue and black. (Even though I got an email saying the shoes are delayed
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
)  Inlines or Homes are going to be my first non ID Kobe V.

Dang! I thought my 15's were big. Are you going to hoop in yours? Im on the fence. If im blown away when i get my DK's in i might get the aways to play in.

plenty of DK's at HoHLA?.....hmmm....to make the drive or not?
Is it guaranteed they'll be at FTL's too?
Bring on the Bruce Lee's

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

^ The best ZKV.  They are looking very proper!
Thanks Ricky. I've read a lot of posts dissing this cw. I love these to death! BL>DK. Did you get your DKs btw?
I'm not a big fan of the DK's so I passed on them.  I will definitely get the BL's though!  Best wishes to you and your family down south!

I'm not sure if you had already addressed the question Jmizzo had asked but why did you skip the second lace hole?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

plenty of DK's at HoHLA?.....hmmm....to make the drive or not?
Is it guaranteed they'll be at FTL's too?
Bring on the Bruce Lee's
Yeah, I'm contemplating on this myself. I want a pair but the drive for me is gonna be about 40 minutes. If I know for sure they are going to be at Footlockers later on, I'll just wait. What to do, what to do???

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

^ The best ZKV.  They are looking very proper!
Thanks Ricky. I've read a lot of posts dissing this cw. I love these to death! BL>DK. Did you get your DKs btw?
I'm not a big fan of the DK's so I passed on them.  I will definitely get the BL's though!  Best wishes to you and your family down south!

I'm not sure if you had already addressed the question Jmizzo had asked but why did you skip the second lace hole?
i skipped the second lace hole because my laces were too short. that's my quick fix until i buy new ones. i may just leave it...haha

I just got home and logged on to Nikebasketball.com. I wasn't really trippin' about missing out on the Dark Knights. However, when I went to the page, it only had size 17, and 18. When I refreshed, and size 10 popped up! Bought it right away. I think there might be a few more size 10's because it's still on the page. GO GO GO!

I just got my tracking # from NDC. I should have my DKs by Thursday.

The BLs look sick. 
pimp.gif

still haven't gotten my tracking for my DK's. Any word on when the inlines come out? Hopefully no time soon cause Im spending so much
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom