OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

BL's do absolutely nothing for me.  They look like a "taxi" shoe when they aren't even supposed to.  Just my humble opinion.  Good Luck grabbing them for those who want them.  One less person standing in your way here.

Regarding these Dark Knights.  I was fortunate enough to cop my 11.5 from NDC this morning thanks to the heads up of some of the folks here at NT.  What I am wondering is do most of you all plan on wearing these casually, rocking for hoops, or keeping them stowed away for a later date? I am leaning on the first two of the three options as to me they are a bit more "versatile" than the chaos in terms of matching up with stuff.  Not that it is ultimately that important, but its nice that the blue is subtle enough that it can be worn with other lighter or darker blues, and obviously black is pretty ok with most things.  I definitely like this color combo the most out of all that have dropped so far though for some reason the MLKs are kinda on my radar now as well.  Something about that wierd green that has my attention. 
alien.gif
grin.gif

for some reason the BLs remind me of the shoes kobe wore in the 2001 all star game. i still need the dark nights in a sz 10
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by armfizzle

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by draydray87

So these are coming out again on the 20th? Really?

in my opinion...I dont think so anymore.

I think they made these a QS release and these will be gone now after the few re-stocks that will happen.

thats just what I think and is pure speculation.
That sucks so much

Oh well, Carpe Diem IV's for me then if true
CDIVs >any Vs that have been released to this point.
The definitive colorway of the iv's imo.  I wish i doubled up on those bad boys.
yeah i think i'd rather find a CD pair than the DK's

I still want some V's though.

i have wide feet. should i cop the kobe V to ball in? i read that if you have wide feet these shoes wont be too comfortable for you. im ok with coppin or not on the kobe V

I have wide feet and already balled in my aways. I don't think it's uncomfortable. As with any shoe give them some time to break in and you should be good.

First Post! I think i just copped the last pair of DK's on kb24.com. I happen to wear a sz 15 so hopefully my order goes through.

Originally Posted by th3darkhors3

First Post! I think i just copped the last pair of DK's on kb24.com. I happen to wear a sz 15 so hopefully my order goes through.

Well, congrats, welcome and hope you get your pair!

Thanks alot. I'll live even if I dont. Having giant feet is a blessing and a curse, hopefully this is one of those blessing moments.

Got my dk's and they are better in person. My friend hooked it up and I am glad he did..

lol someone that just swooped on that sz13 on ndc. it appeared only for 4 minutes. goodjob, hope it was one of you guys

Originally Posted by TXZ

Anyways, the next release I'm looking forward to is this colorway, if these really are the Dukes. I don't know how limited they are, but if they're more limited than this DK release, I'll hardly be disappointed if I don't get them.
Well, I'm looking forward to that colorway, and I will certainly be disappointed if I don't get em. Such a clean colorway, imo. I've been playing around on nikeID with the same colorblocking, but switching out the blue for another color. NIKE- please don't make this cw a stinkin' limited release...

my review of the kobe event.
  • HOH @ Nike people seemed to work well together. surprisingly.
    less than 100 raffle tickets were handed out, and 24 people won autographed KOBE V Aways. pretty good odds
    Nick Cannon was a joke. (As mentioned), he read Kobe Vs as "Kobe Versus". Asked the same question over and over.
    We waited from 10:30-midnight, Kobe showed up, stayed around for 7-10 minutes, said the usual about the shoe.
    Kobe went to his car to autograph the shoe. Kobe only gave out one pair.
    Security was around, though people were apparently walking out with merch.
    Girls were pushing to see their "boo"
    Josh Powell was outside, apparently. alone.
    didnt see anyone use the laser machine.
    didnt pickup the DKs. forgot.
Pics: event
4298732019_6cb73eb434.jpg
4298733583_6e6006c7d9.jpg

4298732713_7d92cddc97.jpg
4298734385_3a95ce3b8c.jpg

4298729481_00ff489d04.jpg
4299475574_52f9d3fcdb.jpg

Shoes:
4299476958_729ba02561_o.jpg

4298730513_576405fac2_o.jpg

Complete Set of Pics

Dark knights are sick nasty, I need my pair asap... Not into the purple and gold CW but dark knights are fire IMO

Back
Top Bottom