OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

after putting my 2k10's and chaos side-by-side, chaos are definitely nicer. better balance and unique colorblocking

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

its iight if yall dont like em i do n if yall pass good more for me n da yellow makes dem pop

it's alright if you all don't like them. i do and if you all pass, good, more for me. and the yellow makes them poop
*fixed

Anyone try buying half a size down? I feel that shoes are too long and narrow.. Will the material stretch? I think half a size down is good length wise but istoo tight on the side..

Originally Posted by lj12

Anyone try buying half a size down? I feel that shoes are too long and narrow.. Will the material stretch? I think half a size down is good length wise but is too tight on the side..
They are long. I compared my ZKIV and ZKV which are the same size and the ZKV is about 1 cm longer.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

its iight if yall dont like em i do n if yall pass good more for me n da yellow makes dem pop

it's alright if you all don't like them. i do and if you all pass, good, more for me. and the yellow makes them poop
*fixed
thanx im in da middle of gettin topped
tongue.gif

Anyone try buying half a size down? I feel that shoes are too long and narrow.. Will the material stretch? I think half a size down is good length wise but is too tight on the side..
I'm thinking about it for my next pair, but then again I like having a little room for my toes.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Please don't turn this thread into a joke.
yes please dont turn this into the VI thread...you guys should read the crap that is being discussed in there...its looking like a day care centerin there.

Originally Posted by kobehead

They are long. I compared my ZKIV and ZKV which are the same size and the ZKV is about 1 inch longer.
holy crap, a inch longer?

"Dark Knight ZKV" is to Kobe, as "Concord XI" is to Jordan???

Or has my excitement gone a lil too far with that statement?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by kobehead

They are long. I compared my ZKIV and ZKV which are the same size and the ZKV is about 1 inch longer.
holy crap, a inch longer?
I mean cm.
embarassed.gif

I wonder if the BLs will be this years MLKs?

Dyhard...where is that pic @ ?

Back
Top Bottom