OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

i completely forgot that the aways dropped today
laugh.gif

i'll see if i can go later on to get them

I walked in and it was a easy cop for me. As soon as I figure out how to post pics on using a MACBOOK I'll post them.

Edit:
Chaos and Aways

Valencia Mall got some, manager said they're selling... he said at the rate that theyre selling around the district, theyll be around for a month or so.they're predicting 2 pairs a day to be sold.

but he was probably trying to get me to buy another pair.... loser

Originally Posted by never wear them

Valencia Mall got some, manager said they're selling... he said at the rate that theyre selling around the district, theyll be around for a month or so. they're predicting 2 pairs a day to be sold.

but he was probably trying to get me to buy another pair.... loser
These are going to be around for a while. I went to baldwin hills and they had them in both footlockers and the footaction. Baldwin hillsdon't get #%% on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Edwin... you cop your pairs?

just got 1 pair for now. its my old mans bday today so i sort of gotta limit myself. ill get another pair next week.
good good... glad to hear brotha.. glad to hear.
imma get my pop some kobes.. i mines well!!! lol

just got 1 pair for now. its my old mans bday today so i sort of gotta limit myself. ill get another pair next week.

he def gonna be fly in them kobe

Originally Posted by noobertoober

he def gonna be fly in them kobe

lol.. I know right.. he wants tha lakers track jacket.. with all the chips on the back.. so imma hook it up
his bday the day after V-day.. this is nasty. but, he always says... "Only if my parents had sex a day earlyyy, my bday would be on Valentine'sDay" ewwww
roll.gif

has anybody seen the kobe v in kids white/pink in stores?? i bought um from eastbay and they said ship date would be the 15 but it still says backordered. justwondering when these would actually ship...

Just got back from HoH Dallas and I must say I was not a fan of the Bruce Lee's at all..

They had them on display there and it is a definite cop now.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom