OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

LAS VEGAS KOBE HEADS:

I will be in Vegas Feb. 19-22 and TDKs are rumored to release on Feb. 20th.

How did the release of the Chaos' go? If I go to NTLV on RD, should I be good?

On a related note, has Feb. 20th been confirmed yet? The BLs allegedly getting pushed backed to Feb. 6th doesn't bode well for TDKs releasing on Feb. 20th.

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

^^ naw ASG V >>>>> ASG IV
^^ naw, i disagree man, the gradient toe on the ASG IV's =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. nothing touches that gradient toe.

I overall like the V, but all the colorways are much better on the IV. Only pair I like more so far is the Chaos in the Vs

Away Gradient IV>Away V
Inline IV>Inline V
CD IV>CD V
ASG IV>ASG V

I don't get to watch the games during the week because I work nights, but what did Kobe wear tonight? Has he worn only GRs up to this point? I wonder whenwe'll see some PEs?

Do the released version of the aways have a clear bottom? On the commercial they do, I will be copping tomorrow anyway just curious.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I overall like the V, but all the colorways are much better on the IV. Only pair I like more so far is the Chaos in the Vs

Away Gradient IV>Away V
Inline IV>Inline V
CD IV>CD V
ASG IV>ASG V

I don't get to watch the games during the week because I work nights, but what did Kobe wear tonight? Has he worn only GRs up to this point? I wonder when we'll see some PEs?

he wore inlines today. i wonder what he will wear on monday's game since it is MLK day.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Do the released version of the aways have a clear bottom? On the commercial they do, I will be copping tomorrow anyway just curious.

Thats the kids shoe. They probably had that one since the puppet was holding it. It would look crazy if a puppet was holding a sz 11 or something
laugh.gif

my partner was talking about a kobe and lebron commercial something about kobes shoes on fire,anybody know where i can see it at

Sorry if it's been reposted... but does the all stars really release on 2/12? I need to know... I was going to cop BLs but when I saw those I quicklychanged my mind!
laugh.gif

oh... and are they limited?

Thanks!

for the guy who was wondering why that big black mamba in that hk nike store looked green, black mambas arent actually black. they are olive or brown....

Back
Top Bottom