OFFICIAL : Zoom Kobe V (5) thread - Ace launch on 3/6

wait..so when are the CDs droipping?
i know the aways are the ones coming out sat. im itchin to pull the trigger or wait for the CDs

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Black/purple/yellow colorway looks good. My only complaint is the laces, I think an all black pair would look better.

btw, wear some ankle braces or atleast ankle straps. Don't be stupid. not to say that you are. every single professional ive seen in the IVs and Vs are either heavily wrapped or have some ankle braces on, or both.

you might as well wear some new balance runners or asics running shoes if you arent properly protected in the ankle region.

the shoes should actually come with some braces
laugh.gif
. 100% essential

yea i know, i just didnt have 1 at the time cause like i said it was the first time playing in lows, will def go get one soon.

Originally Posted by jicmagic

wait..so when are the CDs droipping?
i know the aways are the ones coming out sat. im itchin to pull the trigger or wait for the CDs

There is no certain release date on the CD's.

I doubt the Carpe Diem's aren't* gonna be a hit though.. so far the CW is like this. REMEMBER, no confirmed RD nor is this the confirmed CW of the"Carpe Diem".
Zoom_Kobe_V__3_-570x320.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_V__6_-570x320.jpg

Zoom_Kobe_V__4_-570x320.jpg

i've posted these pics in here before but i guess some ppl are just too lazy to look through the pgs.. i don't blame you haha. enjoy.

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

I doubt the Carpe Diem's are gonna be a hit though.. so far the CW is like this. .

To me, they just don't seem to 'pop' like last year... like there's something a little uneven about the color blocking.

TBH though, there isn't one colorway yet that i'm fired up about. Maybe going the ID route at this rate.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Black/purple/yellow colorway looks good. My only complaint is the laces, I think an all black pair would look better.

btw, wear some ankle braces or atleast ankle straps. Don't be stupid. not to say that you are. every single professional ive seen in the IVs and Vs are either heavily wrapped or have some ankle braces on, or both.

you might as well wear some new balance runners or asics running shoes if you arent properly protected in the ankle region.

the shoes should actually come with some braces
laugh.gif
. 100% essential

yea i know, i just didnt have 1 at the time cause like i said it was the first time playing in lows, will def go get one soon.

I've balled in em numerous of times now. All I wear are drifit socks. I ball at least 4x a week and I haven't had any problems. Many differencesbetween these and a regular running shoe. The zk5s have a heel cup, and the way it's designed, it makes sure your heel is kept in place. The shoe is verylow to the ground, so if your taking sharp turns/cuts, the shoe is too low to the ground to roll over. It's a different story playing in them.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by gdiemaster

I doubt the Carpe Diem's are gonna be a hit though.. so far the CW is like this. .

To me, they just don't seem to 'pop' like last year... like there's something a little uneven about the color blocking.

TBH though, there isn't one colorway yet that i'm fired up about. Maybe going the ID route at this rate.

my bad, i meant to say aren't. If the ZKV Carpe Diems as the ones i posted above, it's a real let down. The ZKIV Carpe Diems are one of the bestCW's in Kobe's line PERIOD.

Just a look back at the ZKIV Carpe Diems..

See, compared to the ZKIV... the ZKV CD's are garbage. The color blocking is just off.
mad.gif
at Nike..

For all we know... Those cd 5 pics can be kid pics. Look how horrible the editing is on the pics. Once we get detailed pics.... It'll be a hot damn shoeimo.

there's not much editing on the pictures at all. But yeah, they could be kids sizes.. but i highly doubt that.

Gonna get my pair this weekend..not sure if i should wait though..cause NY isn't a big place for Kobes

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

4275569032_834392f31f.jpg
oh btw, balled in my chaos today for the first time and my god these are great
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one thing is it was the first time balling in lowcut shoes and almost rolled my ankle, but other than that all good
Do they really not wrinkle?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Gonna get my pair this weekend..not sure if i should wait though..cause NY isn't a big place for Kobes
I disagree. There's always lines for HOH releases for his shoes. The Finals were almost impossible to get unless you camped out. The Chaossold out pretty quickly at Niketown. as well. And there's about 40% Laker fans when they play the knicks. You'll see that on display next Friday.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I normally can't stand anything that's not a Laker cw unless it's the Dark Knights. But these All-Star editions are fire!!!
I don't know what to think about these......

The all-stars are ugly like the lebron all-stars. They would be cool as a display shoe, but not to wear casually.

laugh.gif
wow, right when I saw the lebron vii asg. I was dissapointed. That wood grain crap is not a good look. So I thought, atleast we got the Kobe v asg stillto be unveiled. Hopefully they'll be nice. And what do they do? put the same damn ugly woodgrain 3m on them.

Back
Top Bottom