OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

Ordered from size 215 shipped, on to the Pennies, hopefully those pop up on the euro sites within the next 2-3 weeks or so.

Ordered 2 pairs thru Size?. I don't feel like waiting for the US release. At this point, it's worth spending the extra money knowing I will have them instead of dealing with all the uncertainty and speculation.

Same goes for both OG Penny 1 once I find them in an 11.5.

USC release cost is gonna be like $150 right…?

$210-230 shipped on size? Is basically resell.

Retail is $160, $171 with tax where I live. I paid $406 shipped for 2. Extra $30 per pair to stop coming back into this thread hoping for an RD is worth it.

Plus, even when they do drop nothing is a guaranteed easy cop anymore. Minus whale get it over with.

Retail is $160, $171 with tax where I live. I paid $406 shipped for 2. Extra $30 per pair to stop coming back into this thread hoping for an RD is worth it.

Plus, even when they do drop nothing is a guaranteed easy cop anymore. Minus whale get it over with.
Exactly would’ve been about 175 where I’m at. An extra $40 to get it over with and move on to the next pair is literally nothing in my book. Especially with how all over the place Nike sportswear releases can be on availability.

Once these hit stateside... will definitely grab a pear.

2008's still hanging on like Kim Wylde.

IMG_6331.jpg

Last edited:
Kinda have regret, kinda don't.....I do however have plans down the road for these and I didn't feel like regluing my 08 pair which I will eventually get to....

Black supreme flights look decent. Will try for them, but I know how it’s all going to play out for me already “network error”

Back
Top Bottom