OFFICIAL: Zoom Flight 95 OG Jason Kidd Holiday '15

Kicksusa has these for $79.99. For those looking for the deep discount.
Saw it on FB and checked to see if my size 9 was there and it was, so copped. $80 shipped with 6% back at MR, not bad.

These were the only "nice" pair of shoes I ever got when I was a kid, so I'm copping for nostalgia purposes. All I remember is they are uncomfortable as hell, so will probably just sit and collect dust.

How do these run ? TTS or should i go half size up, i dont really like a snug fit.

One shoe I liked and owned but they never fit me right.

Went up a 1/2 size but could not get a proper fit.

Generally, I felt these were somewhat snug at my true size, I think most may say TTS or .5 up.

Last edited:
IMG_9320.JPG
Found the supremes after a long hunt

Apologies for reviving an old thread, but I've been searching for pictures of my old zoom air flight 95 I bought in 1995 from foot locker. They were ALL BLACK with only the toe top swoosh, side swoosh and writing on tongue in GOLD stitch. I cant find a single picture of its existence, yet I owned them. Similar to the supreme's in that the lower bug eyes was all black, was all rubber and said AIR in the rear most eye, but didn't have any fancy eye insert. These were all black bottom too. Am I dreaming?
Thanks.

great design, glad to see that's it's being carried into this decade but pretty much an unwearable sneaker for me. what I would like is another Air Max boot w/Air Zoom Flight 95 elements.

Yeah I’m ready for the OG 95’s…Got my original pair around late 1995 / early 1996 for $59.99 at the one and only Nike outlet here in Vegas at the time…Such a love it or hate it shoe…Got all kinds of attention and wore them into the dirt…

Back
Top Bottom