OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Lol same haters in here again everytime kanye does something they dont like/understand :lol:

Same groupies defending everything he does. I've bought every Kanye album I liked and dowloaded every album I didn't like. Get off his nuts, he's a man. That's weird as hell.

Yall on his jock hating tho thats much weirder and prettu sad :lol:

Try to be real for a moment.....

Which is worse. Being a male "groupie" or being a "hater".

I'll take heat for being critical of someone (especially if they deserve criticism) all day before someone accuses me of being a **** rider.

I'm OK with that.

Bruh yall are hater groupies

when people dont like something why always come back yall are worse than groupies

I have a reason to be here i like kanye yall dont

Its sad yall cant grasp that

Here's what you can't grasp. It's a Kanye thread. That means discussion.

It's not just supposed to be a circle jerk.

What's the "hate"? Do I make fun of him? His wife? His kid?

I can't dislike some of his music? I HAVE to like all of it?

The fact that discussion and constructive criticism of a man you don't even know bothers you do much is bizarre.

I wasnt even talking to you in the first place you quoted me im just elaborating

I didnt say that and i wasnt even talking to you in the first place
If you felt like it was about you thats a personal problem

All the N words. Can't even think about how many white people reading them ***** out loud and hype as **** right now. He's a Kardashian, doesn't need to be doing this.

As for the groupie. I bought Cruel Summer and MBDTF. Loved them both. Not sure how I'm a hater. I don't agree with a lot of the **** he does now and I think his songs last year were trash and Yeezus was trash. Kanye even acknowledged it was during his interviews. **** was hilarious.

Last edited:
Bragging about starting the twin of these kids wearing D&B's :lol:

This dude is delusional

Thank you for all these kids with decreased sperm counts, who wear jeggings.

Still don't see how one man has a monopoly on the word "wave"...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Kim got her own millions before she was with ye you telling me you would choose amber over kim :lol:

That there logic thinking money negates the fact that both these women vaginas are readily accessible on google, but Kim is better because of money? LMAO y'all some broke birds

Last edited:
man.. i know i say some real f'd up stuff when I'm heated.. but for kanye to do it so the whole world can see.. .

sheeshhh 

I wasnt even talking to you in the first place you quoted me im just elaborating

I didnt say that and i wasnt even talking to you in the first place
If you felt like it was about you thats a personal problem

Never said it was about me. I just asked you a general question.

Last edited:
Kim got her own millions before she was with ye you telling me you would choose amber over kim :lol:

That there logic thinking money negates the fact that both these women vaginas are readily accessible on google, but Kim is better because of money? LMAO y'all some broke birds
A sex tape with your boyfriend at the time isnt the same as busting it open on stage for strangers throwing dollar bills at you

You would be ******ed if you think amber is the better choice

Last edited:
A sex tape with your boyfriend at the time isnt the same as busting it open on stage for strangers throwing dollar bills at you

You would be ******ed if you think amber is better

Because the sex tape is the only time we've seen her booty *** naked right? :stoneface:

You a sucker, Ye got the right fan in you

The only ****** here is Kanye for wifing two ****, bashing your ex like a little high schooler is corny

Yea he's most definitely still hurting over Amber 
laugh.gif
,no other way to explain him going that hard 

Ye definitely trippin man, if Wiz was less of a person he could respond back wit so much heat.

Ray J owns both of his kids

He wifed a pron star

Yeezus was trash

Cudi influenced you

Back
Top Bottom