OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

This is like buying fakes, I only listen to official releases, not these leaks.

Waiting on that with Ye will have you missing some great ****. Yandhi is probably never gonna officially drop but IMO it is pretty high up there if not his best Post Pablo album

For example he’s had plenty of great songs floating around from the past two years even without the past week of leaks. And he’s just gonna scrap all of that for a rushed 10 song album he made in the last two weeks :lol:

Waiting on that with Ye will have you missing some great ****. Yandhi is probably never gonna officially drop but IMO it is pretty high up there if not his best Post Pablo album

For example he’s had plenty of great songs floating around from the past two years even without the past week of leaks. And he’s just gonna scrap all of that for a rushed 10 song album he made in the last two weeks :lol:

He has Plenty of heat stashed & worked on damn near at all times & somehow we got this released.

1695846817336.png

It is very easily in the realm of possibility that he's caught inspiration to work on music & just releases a completely new project.

This is like buying fakes, I only listen to official releases, not these leaks.

Yep.

I used to be the same way, only listening to official drops. But I gave in earlier this year and got ahold of a ton of "rough copies" and unreleased tracks. Honest to God, some of my favorite stuff from Ye is in that pile.

He's got a song called I Feel Like That. There's a lot of versions, but two "official/different" tracks in my mind. I can't believe he never released it...it's amazing. Its the type of song that's relatably depressing...a reminder that he's a person just like everyone else...

He has Plenty of heat stashed & worked on damn near at all times & somehow we got this released.

1695846817336.png

It is very easily in the realm of possibility that he's caught inspiration to work on music & just releases a completely new project.
The leakers separate his work by album time periods...the work he was doing leading up to this official release was dope...kind of speaks to the point of your last sentence though.

Yet he decided to release this...

Yeah Ye was just cool but it would have been much better if he took his time and refined and didn’t rush IMO

As evidenced by several unreleased old albums leaking the past few weeks, this may mean nothing at all :lol: , but at least we know hes working on new music.

When Ye' doing his album release party at the Vegas Sphere's?? Only for said album to never see the light of day but that he's doing revisions for another version that's not dropping.

At this point would any major venue even host him? I'm thinking there's still some that would knowing the attention it would attract.

When Ye' doing his album release party at the Vegas Sphere's?? Only for said album to never see the light of day but that he's doing revisions for another version that's not dropping.

At this point would any major venue even host him? I'm thinking there's still some that would knowing the attention it would attract.
I-believe-in-american-capitalism GIFs - Get the best GIF on ...

not sure if srs

Back
Top Bottom