OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

2b6ddd80-26ba-4438-9155-2ffbc227640c_text.gif

yeah people being mad that the album hasn't dropped yet are absolute clowns lmfao

like, if you preordered the album, aren't you trying to support the artist regardless of the final product since you don't even know what it is yet? how tf can you expect any semblance of "customer service" like it's a goddamn iphone you're buying, let alone a "release date" set in stone for something that doesn't even have a blueprint for what it's supposed to be?

and if you didn't even preorder, what the hell are you even mad at? that people around you are talking about something they're interested in? nothing stopping you from paying attention to this stuff besides yourself

I would LOVE some **** like that if it involved multiple artist/songs. Wouldn't buy it just for Donda tho.

Also i wonder how much this cost to develop, because if i'm an independent artist..... this could possibly be a gold mine.

I would LOVE some **** like that if it involved multiple artist/songs. Wouldn't buy it just for Donda tho.

Also i wonder how much this cost to develop, because if i'm an independent artist..... this could possibly be a gold mine.

Yeah it’s super vague whether this

A. Only works for Donda/Ye tracks
B. You need the separated stems to begin with to do this ****
C. You can input any song and it will separate it for you (which would be groundbreaking if it did it and it sounded as clean as the Ye song examples we’ve seen)

I’m all in if it’s C. Just need someone else to verify which one it is :lol:

Im a fan and im even mad at dude

i just kno the finished product is gonna b beautiful
I do not have that faith in dude no more.

Lost me with slavery was a choice but signs were there before that.

Haven't listened to a Ye album since MBDTF.

Back
Top Bottom