Official Xbox360 Call of Duty: BLACK OPS Tournament Thread. UPDATE TEAMS/SCHEDULE PG 1

oh hai.

quick question guys. How long does it usually take ya'll to upload a clip??
its been a hot min now and it's still at 0%

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by derp

Originally Posted by petermans

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

^^^ your with team 1....and they have a bye....

laugh.gif

I know. But aint none of my team posting here besides me and that 1 dude on the last page.
I dont even think they're aware of this....

*EDIT

Also, did any team even play yet?
dude chill out.
laugh.gif
.....I haven't posted anything in here b/c I see "Week 1 - BYE" so you get the idea. And plus I have accepted your friend request already so just be patient with the rest of the team.

no bragging intended but im like cruising through prestige 2, im on lvl 36 in about a week..

Originally Posted by MECKS

no bragging intended but im like cruising through prestige 2, im on lvl 36 in about a week..

considering Double XP was just this past weekend....
laugh.gif

no hate. i got to second prestige level 38 with the past weekend's help.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

considering Double XP was just this past weekend....
laugh.gif

no hate. i got to second prestige level 38 with the past weekend's help.
i didnt even play this weekend tho !
frown.gif

i only played sunday night. i didnt even know about this double xp thing
ohwell.gif

we need to get some practice. im a mother effin monsta on ops
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
always going positive

Team1 I will be on pretty much all-day tomorrow just hit me up so we can run together
Whats our clan?

so ive only played with 1 person from my team and it seems like the rest are inactive dont think my team is going to show for matches.

Me, Icysoles718, and Lpheat22 have run a few warm up games. We are suppose to have a game tomorrow team 2, So we have little time to get together, but we should at least get on the same page.
I will be checking this thread frequently, and I am able to run ANYTIME OF THE DAY. Team 2 please state what time you can play today for warm up games.
Oh yeah, I have heard from Denzlsausageton on xbox live so, no need to worry if he exist.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by wheaties

so ive only played with 1 person from my team and it seems like the rest are inactive dont think my team is going to show for matches.

ran with two other dudes today. i still haven't played with two other dudes that accepted me, and the other two haven't even been on their account recently. 
we all need to set a time when we will be online. otherwise, it just wouldn't work. 

I'm here for team 1 OoOh FlawL3Ss is the gt. I've been more on reach until it gets closer to when we are supposed to play.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Me, Icysoles718, and Lpheat22 have run a few warm up games. We are suppose to have a game tomorrow team 2, So we have little time to get together, but we should at least get on the same page.
I will be checking this thread frequently, and I am able to run ANYTIME OF THE DAY. Team 2 please state what time you can play today for warm up games.
Oh yeah, I have heard from Denzlsausageton on xbox live so, no need to worry if he exist.
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Yeah man, those games last night were on point. I will be on later tonight around 11 eastern time for everyone in the different timezones. Needless to say we were washed the opposition last night 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Someone put me on their team for a 2 week try out. I'll beast on ya'll, retire, and comeback for one last epic battle.

im srs

GT: HangLo Saxon

-The Juice

This is how its gonna go for the next 2weeks "Yo Team __ Hit me up." "Lets run some practice games Team __" "Where yall at Team __?" "Whens our game Team __?"

And itll never get started...
laugh.gif

But anyways

Team Fab 5... Whenever yall wanna run our 1st match against Team __ lmk... Ill be there...

Spoiler [+]
I know, i just did it too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom