• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Spoilers? The shadow realm though :lol:
I think I avoided any potential spoilers. Nothing about location or anything really besides information that would be given to you as soon as you come across a mention of Bayle in the game. I guess I maybe should've put Bayle being a dragon in a spoiler, but again that's very explicitly explained and showed to you in-game when you encounter bits of lore about Bayle.

Valorant ranked makes no sense to me

i cant play with my bronze homie cause im in gold but i can play with Ascendant players ?

thats higher than platinum and Diamond lol

Been finishing sone games up

Dragons dogma 2 - pretty good game but has some rough edges. Combat is fun with maybe 7-8 classes. I think DD3 if they do it will be a masterpeice

Suicide Squad- piece of ****. The combat is mildly fun. there’s like 4 types of enemies and bad boss fights. The game is pretty easy also. You can’t build up large combos because everything dies right away. You don’t get the crazy gear until after you beat the 20-25 hour campaign. I got it for $17 so I guess I got my moneys worth

Hellblade 2- After playing maybe 30%, I kinda hope MS doesn’t let NT make hellblade 3. 2 isn’t bad but I literally just gave up and started watching play through as because I wanted to see the story, after an hour of the combat you’ve had your fill.

Got my digital camera activated somehow and look what gems I found

IMG_0071.jpeg

IMG_0072.jpeg

As expected, there are changes coming to Game Pass. A few things I noticed:

• GPU increasing to $19.99 per month
• GP for Console is for the existing subs only; $10.99 per month, day 1 games
• GP Standard (new); $14.99 per month, NO day 1 games

Xbox GP Core (Xbox Live) getting an increase from $60 -> $74.99 for the year; monthly rate of $9.99 stays the same.

I also saw something that said you can only stack up to 13 months now.

I’m locked in until June 2025 but I’ll probably let it go too. I don’t have any real complaints but I don’t play Xbox enough to justify keeping it alongside PS+.

I could just buy their games on Steam or Xbox PC and play without Live.

I dont really play games online on any system, and if I did... then I would probably stick with my PCs since its free for the most part, but I enjoy owning physical copies of games ultimately so I will support that format as long as I can.

Hit plat in Valorant

Only 2 weeks into the game im having pretty fun even as a solo. Its still all new to me though a lot to learn

Sage/Gekko my mains atm

Back
Top Bottom