Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
the art direction on the MGS 5 remake is horrendous.
the faces are terrible.

zero style

MGS3 is one of the best art directed games of all time. why would you change it?????

Yeah, I try not to be too precious about this stuff, but I'm not into this . It's just making MGS 3 look realistic and that's it. I'll stick with the original.

Hardcore runs on Remnant 2 are brutal man :smh:
All my runs have ended at the damn Cube Sentinel lmao. Even in general I've died more to those damn cubes than all other bosses put together, including Annihilation on Apocalypse difficulty.

I might have to cheese it by having a friend wait outside the fog gate so death isn't permanent.
Getting some good practice and gear in on adventure mode though. Cooked every world boss (DLC included) so far besides Nightweaver, for the obvious reason that she has an instakill grab.

every video game developer needs to takes note Xdefiant and how they COMMUNICATE with its player base

what a outstanding job they been doing

they recently made a change to lvl guns ups, playerbase didnt like it so what do they do ? COMMUNICATE

its really not that hard

cough cough MLB cough cough

As much as I hate COD but still play it.. I just can't play XDefiant over COD, it just feels like a subpar arcade shooter

Finally got blessed with a Valorant code

Was playing last night

Pretty fun but tbh i can enjoy any game that plays like search and destroy

Glad to finally add these to the collection on sale!

20240623_215407.jpg

def90610-25a4-4358-9642-8eda7cbc5b68.png

Learning this game VERY quickly

Im only using Sage atm since im not familiar at all with the characters. I went to sage since in Apex i use a health character as well lol

I think Ranked comes out the 26th gonna put it to the test and see how good i am

I don’t play Gears but I watched a video on wallbouncing and it reminded me of bunny hopping back in the Counter-Strike days

My 1st ACE :smokin

GRAW 2 taught me early on how to play pistols man i miss that game and the Shoreline map

The Elden Ring DLC is amazing. Miyazaki really called this roughly “the size of Limgrave” but it’s damn near as big as the base game :lol:

Seeing a lot of complaints online that the difficulty is too much but I feel like that’s just a skill issue. The DLC provides you with plenty of training wheels if you just explore. Scadutree Shards boost your Atk and Def in the DLC and Revered Ashes boost the power of your Summons in the DLC if you want to use them.

There’s loads of people leaving negative reviews not due to tech issues (which is valid of course) but solely due to the difficulty.

They should just get better and use every available option to make it less difficult, or just accept that they have a chronic skill issue and that maybe they’re not built for games like this. Why even buy a FromSoft game, much less its DLC, if you’re just gonna whine about the difficulty?

Doing pretty well in the DLC so far with my Faith build and my favorite weapon, which is dual Coded Swords (the pure holy dmg straight swords, no physical dmg). No summoning either, for me it kinda diminishes the gratification of overcoming Elden Ring’s difficulty.

Haven’t run into anything with an extreeemely high holy resistance yet like during the base game’s endgame so hopefully I can use them for the entirety of the DLC.

Drip looking good too
IMG_6373.jpeg

I think a lot of people (myself included) relied on mimic tear or summons too much. From what I hear, some of these bosses on your *** as soon as you cross that fog :lol:

Personally I’m looking forward to diving in later this year. I was hoping that it would be a bit smaller and less of an open world but it is what it is.

I think a lot of people (myself included) relied on mimic tear or summons too much. From what I hear, some of these bosses on your *** as soon as you cross that fog :lol:

Personally I’m looking forward to diving in later this year. I was hoping that it would be a bit smaller and less of an open world but it is what it is.
Based on my experience so far, the areas and locations in the DLC feel much more curated and more unique.

started playing sekiro again.

when it first came out I raged quit and gave up after the first boss.

currently I beat like 4-5 main story line bosses and the game is finally clicking.

easily the hardest game I ever played not just FromSoftware, but in general.

Man I just got to Bayle on Elden Ring's DLC (if you know, you know) and almost killed him first try.
Had me feeling like Ultra Instinct Goku, ducking and weaving between bolts and laserbeams of fire/lightning.

Then Bayle pulled out a Mortal Kombat combo and sent me packing in one unescapable string of moves when he had maybe 10% health left. :smh:

Going in for round 2 now but idk if I can replicate the success of that first round. Didn't even have a clue what moves he had, my brain was on autopilot.
Extremely stunning fight visually. Idk if it beats Dragonlord Placidusax, but it comes damn close.

EDIT: THIS is what people were calling one of the hardest bosses ever, excluding the DLC's final boss apparently?
Mans didn't stand a chance against my literal holiness.
3rd attempt, sent Bayle to the shadow realm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom