Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Got a PS5 on preorder through BestBuy so I’ll give the Series X a go this morning as well...

I’ll wait to get them both before I decide which I’m going to run with...Same process I go through every new generation...Series X has the slight edge for me at this point though and that’s solely based on the Bethesda news...

Dang was going to do the finance and just early pay and trade in my Xbox one x. I hate keeping old system usually given em away. So I figure I save a few bucks and let them have. I hear they aren’t letting people do the series one X on finance today?

is that true.

I knew Bethesda was big news but must have underestimated it. I didn’t think people it would be a factor in what people purchase. Let the internet tell it, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 were both trash and BGS fell off, Obsidian made the better Fallout game, etc. :lol:

I was thinking about the possibility of Fallout New Vegas 2. Wouldn’t that be extremely far away similar to TES VI? Obsidian I believe is working on 2 games and obviously BGS is working on 2 as well.

Ricky D Ricky D

Obsidian and Bethesda being sister studios, along with the poor reception of FA76, has me thinking a New Vegas follow up will hit sooner than later...

Obviously Starfield and ES6 will run through the pipeline first...

I knew Bethesda was big news but must have underestimated it. I didn’t think people it would be a factor in what people purchase. Let the internet tell it, Fallout 4, Fallout 76 were both trash and BGS fell off, Obsidian made the better Fallout game, etc. :lol:

I was thinking about the possibility of Fallout New Vegas 2. Wouldn’t that be extremely far away similar to TES VI? Obsidian I believe is working on 2 games and obviously BGS is working on 2 as well.

the biggest guessing game is if MS is going to make fallout or elder scroll VI an exclusive. if they are, then i have to get both systems. If they're not, then i would've just gotten the PS5.

those are 2 big series I play but more than anything CoD is my daily multiplayer driver and id rather play that on xbox.

either way the PS5 will be copped for sure when Final Fantasy is out lol

Ricky D Ricky D

Obsidian and Bethesda being sister studios, along with the poor reception of FA76, has me thinking a New Vegas follow up will hit sooner than later...

Obviously Starfield and ES6 will run through the pipeline first...
I got that but is Obsidian just going to postpone their current projects? Also if we’re waiting on Starfield and TES VI to finish first, we’re going to be waiting til Series X/PS5 successors :lol:

the biggest guessing game is if MS is going to make fallout or elder scroll VI an exclusive. if they are, then i have to get both systems. If they're not, then i would've just gotten the PS5.

those are 2 big series I play but more than anything CoD is my daily multiplayer driver and id rather play that on xbox.

either way the PS5 will be copped for sure when Final Fantasy is out lol
I think I’ve watched that FF XVI trailer about 5 times. It’s easily my most anticipated game, more than FF VII Part II. If only it was releasing soon :lol:

Got it in my cart at 11 on the dot at target. Then nope. It’s a rule of mine not to pay scalpers so I guess I’ll wait until next year

Got it in my cart at 11 on the dot at target. Then nope. It’s a rule of mine not to pay scalpers so I guess I’ll wait until next year

More will definitely be available this year

Literally everyone I know and everyone in here struck out I have no clue how I got through

Back
Top Bottom