Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
I’ve been out of the gaming loop since 2012. Bought my son an Xbox series X for Christmas and it’s been in the exact spot the entire time, so I’m hi-jacking it and getting back into gaming. Somebody give me cliff notes on how to even set it up lmao

I’ve been out of the gaming loop since 2012. Bought my son an Xbox series X for Christmas and it’s been in the exact spot the entire time, so I’m hi-jacking it and getting back into gaming. Somebody give me cliff notes on how to even set it up lmao

I legit was gonna post this in there :rofl:

What you need to know? lol. It’s pretty straightforward.

Do I use an HDMI cord or two? Is it all digital or do they still sell discs? Is there a new version of the red ring of death? I feel like I’m totally starting from scratch. Last think I played was the Wii in 2012.

It does utilize a HDMI cord. Its uses discs. No red ring of death either, Xbox consoles have been pretty reliable since the 360 moving forward.

I legit was gonna post this in there :rofl:

Do I use an HDMI cord or two? Is it all digital or do they still sell discs? Is there a new version of the red ring of death? I feel like I’m totally starting from scratch. Last think I played was the Wii in 2012.

:lol:

HDMI cord goes into the HDMI port, you only need one. Power cord is self explanatory. There is a disc drive in the front but digital is a lot more popular these days.
Gamepass subscription is a must IMO, you get a ton of games to download and play available to you. No red ring type issues. There's also a decent amount of backwards compatible games from the og Xbox and 360 era available to download and play, or if you have the discs it'll work for a select list of games.

Welcome to the team :smokin if you have any other questions shoot me a dm and I'll help you out

Peep Game Peep Game son finna be doing tech support for his old man for the next few months

Peep: I don't know how to make the game play

Peep Jr.: Use the d-pad to highlight "Start Game" then Press "A"

Peep:
lil-yachty-drake.gif

Amazon has to be making some money, right? Fallout, The Boys, House of the Dragon etc.

House of the Dragon is Max (WB), but the quality and budget of the show doesn't really speak to profitability of the service. Plus Amazon got built in streamers since it comes with prime.

Back
Top Bottom