Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters

got real lucky here and clutched up the win before i died to Caustic trap and became a banner lol

currently p2 real close to P1 - This split solo has been pretty damn fun for me. I love the map change every 24 hours

Mirage has been my goto this season - His cloak revive and staying invisible for 3 seconds after is so damn clutch man

If you ever need one let me know my GT is donte317bih im a gibby main

If you ever need one let me know my GT is donte317bih im a gibby main
fam i been tryna play with NT always say less but not many on here play!

ima add you ina few i usually am always on at night

what rank are you currently i got 3 accounts so if you below gold/plat we can make it happen

i got accounts for all my homies that cant get to diamond lol

85E9C5AC-95CB-44B1-9039-698E0DFC8C5A.jpeg

Hogwarts game is fun, but not addicting level fun.

i'll still prob beat it but im not itching to play it constantly.

cant wait for RE4 remake

Lol, you would pop up in the Xbox thread just to post this. Hows it feel like being a grown *** fanboy in 2023?
Ngl, I didn’t think he was trying to be on some fanboy ish :lol:

18.5M is pretty good, imo. Idk if MS will ever get that 360 momentum and jump ahead of PS (in NA) but as long as they’re profitable and making quality content, it doesn’t matter. Gaming as a whole seems to be healthy :smokin

When else has he posted in this thread outsite of the obvious accidental baseball post right after?

Oh I wouldn’t know, this thread doesn’t get a lot of action compared to last gen. We need iYen iYen to come back and bless us with the Forza Horizon clips :lol:

Anyone here play WZ, specifically Ashika Island? Im hooked, been a MP player forevee but this Ashika Island is way too fun. 200 games and 26 wins mostly with randoms, a bunch of times no one with mics besides me too. If anyone here plays and is down hit me!

PlayStation has always been more popular. The 360 had a decent lead over PS3 in NA for most of that gen. Eventually PS3 caught back up and surpassed 360 there too. I think most people expected them to be pretty even going forward but that Xbox One gen really hurt MS and it seems that they haven’t recovered. Game Pass seems to be helping out quite a bit though.

PlayStation has always been more popular. The 360 had a decent lead over PS3 in NA for most of that gen. Eventually PS3 caught back up and surpassed 360 there too. I think most people expected them to be pretty even going forward but that Xbox One gen really hurt MS and it seems that they haven’t recovered. Game Pass seems to be helping out quite a bit though.

Why did the XB1 hurt MS?

Is NTSC/PAL still a thing? I always felt that was the biggest factor into why a lot of people didn’t support Xbox overseas.

Why did the XB1 hurt MS?
That’s just my opinion but I’d say the initial reveal of the X1 did them no favors. That whole DRM drama and not being able to play used games or something like that. I think looking back, they may have been onto something but the messaging sucked. PS immediately changed there (E3?) conference plans and showed Shu and Adam Boyes borrowing each others “used” games to play on their PS4s.

Is NTSC/PAL still a thing? I always felt that was the biggest factor into why a lot of people didn’t support Xbox overseas.
I don’t think so. I think that stopped after the PS360 gen. Hell maybe even PS1, PS2.

Bought a Series S about 2 weeks ago and I love it. Forces me to not buy any more physical media and gives me pretty much every other game I want to play that the Switch doesn’t have.

Got an external SSD for the older games. Planning to get the developer mode thing and get my retro collection right.

Bought a Series S about 2 weeks ago and I love it. Forces me to not buy any more physical media and gives me pretty much every other game I want to play that the Switch doesn’t have.

Got an external SSD for the older games. Planning to get the developer mode thing and get my retro collection right.

I keep forgetting to do the retroarch thing, I don’t think it’s too much work but every time I think about it I just don’t feel like doing it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom