Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Currently

5C1F5CF3-4558-4FDF-AFFE-48EC8C167FDA.jpeg

Realized I've been putting too much time into sports game and not taking advantage of Game Pass. Decided now is a good time to play through Just Cause 3, Just Cause 4, AC Valhalla & Batman Arkham Knight. Want to get these done before NBA 2K23 drops.

X xxpizzo what you think?

Loving a few of the changes

The fact that if 1 teammate now grabs the materials it counts for everyone just like Arenas

Round 1 Ring timing seems interesting now, dont seem like you can take your precious time now

Mad maggie/new castle seem fun to use with the buffs

The 30-30 will prolly be the gun EVERYONE uses till they decide to nerf it

Ranked is getting a +5 so curious to see how it plays this season

Excited to try after work later tonight

Started getting back into Destiny this past weekend. I hate the grind fest it is but playing after work helps relieve any stress.

Anybody still playing and don’t mind carrying?

hopefully i get a decent diamond trail

this new character is perfect for my one homie, ima let him rock her for awhile

Hes the type who loves to stay behind and snipe instead of getting into the mix on things.. this way he can throw his lil bat some where in the sky near us and get to us at some point lol

hopefully i get a decent diamond trail

this new character is perfect for my one homie, ima let him rock her for awhile

Hes the type who loves to stay behind and snipe instead of getting into the mix on things.. this way he can throw his lil bat some where in the sky near us and get to us at some point lol
You still running Valk? I feel like they tried to kill her off :smh:

If you’re not full later tonight, I’ll try and join you.

You still running Valk? I feel like they tried to kill her off :smh:

If you’re not full later tonight, I’ll try and join you.

i know I'm curious to see how she plays now ,they deff tried to kill her off big time with some changes
Valk

• VTOL Jets
    • Acceleration on activation decreased by about 8%.
    • Fuel consumption on activation increased by 33%.
    • Aerial boosting & strafing take a 20% debuff when hit by slowing effects.
    • Added a third orange state to the fuel meter UI between green (>60%) and red (<30%).
  • Missile Swarm
    • Aim/turn slow removed.
    • Move slow duration decreased from 2.5s -> 2.0s.
    • Reducing the explosion radius from 175 -> 125.
  • Skyward Dive
    • Height reduction of 25%.
    • Launch time reduced from 5.5s -> 5.0s. Coupled with the height reduction, players in Valk ult now travel upward at a slightly slower speed.

ima mess with her first just to test the changes but after ima deff check out mad maggie/new castle buffs tonight

valk might not be needed for Kings Canyon also excited to get a look at the new improved design of it

Started getting back into Destiny this past weekend. I hate the grind fest it is but playing after work helps relieve any stress.

Anybody still playing and don’t mind carrying?

Been off it since Guardian Games. Will prob get back into it when Taken King comes back, def down to help you out then.

Hyped for new Apex season

bruh New Castle revive is insanely fast

watching nickmercs now while at the office.. Deeds is rocking new castle and nick rocking Vantage

Inside is on game pass.

Inside is a 10/10.

Less than 5 hour playtime.

I don't want to say any more. Don't look it up, just download and go.

Thanks for this. Played the game over the past couple of days and enjoyed it.

My interpretation is that the blob thing was somehow controlling the kid to orchestrate the break out. Maybe by design? It was weird that there was an auditorium with employees just waiting to re-trap the blob so easily. And a diorama of the ending location.

I mentioned Outer Wilds a month or so ago and I still can't stop thinking about it :lol:. Another 10/10 game that's free on Game Pass and is best played without having a clue of what it's about. Gameplay is much different than Inside, but story-wise it's kinda similar in that you have to unravel something that the game doesn't give you any info about.

Lol before all you had to do was scroll over it

But yea they made it much easier no doubt

Started off at Gold 2

Back
Top Bottom