Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Any third party Xbox controllers? Not paying $60 for a controller for a dead console

I imagine anything decent would put you in range of the official controller.

I imagine anything decent would put you in range of the official controller.
It doesn't need to be good. It's for other people I still have one good official controller.
Why do I get the feeling antidope antidope really doesn't need a controller but instead setting up another rant about Halo
Nope. I moved my Xbox to the big TV today. Came off the monitor. Only reason I played on the monitor was because of Halo. I thought about playing today and the thought frustrated me.

It doesn't need to be good. It's for other people I still have one good official controller.

Nope. I moved my Xbox to the big TV today. Came off the monitor. Only reason I played on the monitor was because of Halo. I thought about playing today and the thought frustrated me.
This is decent for 25-30...
Amazon product ASIN B08F4444HM
Brah, buy your friends a regular controller. You're acting like all my ****** cousins whenever I would go over to their house to play video games as a kid. Always stuck with the struggle off-brand controller.

Got bad controller drift, so I took my Series S back and copped a Series X. Already loving the increase in SSD space and having a disk drive again. Bout to finish Red Dead 2 with the faster load times. I was playing on a Xbox one and that was killing me.

Any third party Xbox controllers? Not paying $60 for a controller for a dead console
Well you can use it with a new console if you ever do get it and pc. If you don't mind wired, previous gen powera fusion pro or razer wolverine are great pro level controllers you can have under 50 at the right sale.

This is a steal. In theory could buy 3 years worth of gold for just over the price of one year and convert it to game pass afterwards.

Be careful. Someone on Reddit (maybe ERA) posted saying that they’re went above to redeem all those 3 month codes.

This is a steal. In theory could buy 3 years worth of gold for just over the price of one year and convert it to game pass afterwards.

?

Seems there were issues activating on the Xbox itself but no issues if you did it through your phone/cpu on your MS account. That's how I always do it anyway.

Heard MS was cracking down on folks buying cards from some of these grey market 3rd party sources and banning some from gamepass now. Don't know which ones though.

Skate 4 completely free...

Whether it's free or not EA tends to make **** games so idc for it

Why are game developers doing this garbage

Halo Infinite is a great example as to why we should NOT make this the norm, at least not for massive titles.

:rolleyes

784B5872-EDD6-439C-95E0-1439EEB57D2B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom