Which next gen Xbox will you purchase

• Xbox Series X

Votes: 130 78.8%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • Both

Votes: 7 4.2%

• Total voters
Gonna be 10 freaking years since Skyrim came out this upcoming November :smh: I hope they've got some people already working on ES6.

Guess we'll never get a new single player Fallout game, unless Microsoft gives it to Obsidian like they should.

Really is a bummer I have to wait an eternity for sequels to nearly every game I like.

Going to pick up Fallout 4(never completed it), Doom, and Doom Eternal from the QuakeCon sale.

Still working through my backlog though, haven't touched Crackdown 3 in about 2 weeks. Just been in the mood for H5/MCC(Halo 3) MP lately.

Gonna be 10 freaking years since Skyrim came out this upcoming November :smh: I hope they've got some people already working on ES6.

Guess we'll never get a new single player Fallout game, unless Microsoft gives it to Obsidian like they should.

Really is a bummer I have to wait an eternity for sequels to nearly every game I like.

Avowed gonna hold us down

I didn’t finish FO4 either. Put a decent amount of time into it but got burnt out on it. I’ve always been more into ES anyways.

Both DOOM games are great. I need to get back to FO4
Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about both games. If it's anything similar to Wolfenstein, then I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Probably put in 10-15 hours on Fallout 4 back when it first released. Game was good, only complaint was the Settlement crap.

Also grabbed Psychonauts for $1 as well. If I like it, I'll end up grabbing the sequel down the line.

Yeah, I've heard nothing but good things about both games. If it's anything similar to Wolfenstein, then I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Probably put in 10-15 hours on Fallout 4 back when it first released. Game was good, only complaint was the Settlement crap.
Settlement crap >

As long as there's no achievements for playing it via co-op, I'm fine with that.

It’s also FPS boosted if anybody was interested
C512E156-F053-4206-89FA-4C44626F6F09.png

Tried out Splitgate, it's a lot more fun than I anticipated. Already got a couple quad kills in my first 10 games :pimp:
If you like arena shooters, definitely give this game a go

Sniper quad kill

BR quad kill

Idk wtf these guys thought they were doing but thanks for the quad :lol:

Triple collateral with the Railgun :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom