Official Xbox 360 Thread...Xfinity, HBOGO, MLB TV up

The espn app with customization to your favorite teams
eek.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Got the Update. Keeps failing when i try to sign onto Xbox.. I restarted both my router & modem and still nothing... Slightly ticked.
THIS.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Got the Update. Keeps failing when i try to sign onto Xbox.. I restarted both my router & modem and still nothing... Slightly ticked.
I have the same problem. 
30t6p3b.gif

It's cool how they let you know when someone plays a certain game, but that's going to get annoying quick.

well, I'm not a fan of this dashboard...so cluttered. The old one was much cleaner. I'll probably get used to it but for now, old dashboard>>>new dashboard.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

eek.gif

Never use the espn app before on my 360.. However tonight I been on espn @ Xbox live all night..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

eek.gif

Never use the espn app before on my 360.. However tonight I been on espn @ Xbox live all night..
You were always able to customize your favorite teams.
They seriously need an amazon video app

laugh.gif
this update would have taken forever to load on the ps3... thats why i rarely us mine...

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
this update would have taken forever to load on the ps3... thats why i rarely us mine...

....really? ive never heard that before.

....idk, id take that just to be able to upgrade my own hard drive when i wanted to.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

It's cool how they let you know when someone plays a certain game, but that's going to get annoying quick.

i thought it only did that when the person started playing the game your playing?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

hate that new netflix why does stuff play on its own?

...yeah, that was getting on my nerves too. i thought it was just something i was/wasnt doing right.

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

This update is a joke. Can't even sign into Xbox live.

ive been having the same issue. just had to turn off my machine and start back up and was able to sign in no problems

[h2]Introducing the official Xbox LIVE iOS App[/h2]
Xbox LIVE has released the official Xbox LIVE app for iOS owners. This is a universal iOS app.

This free app will allow you to stay connected to the Xbox LIVE community when you are away from your console. Some of the features include:
  • Read and send messages to friends
  • Manage your friends list, invite new friends
  • Read and Edit your full LIVE profile (name, bio, motto)
  • Change your avatar features/items with the avatar closet
  • View and compare your achievement progress with friends

[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Also, yesterday, we introduced the Xbox Companion for Windows Phone 7, which has even more features than the iOS app. You can see details and download that free app here.

Xbox 360, Xbox LiveBy Larry Hryb, Xbox LIVE's Major Nelson

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

This update is a joke. Can't even sign into Xbox live.

ive been having the same issue. just had to turn off my machine and start back up and was able to sign in no problems
Finally worked. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom