Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

syrnerd... you just helped me make $5
pimp.gif
dude - no. He goes through the work of finding these codes for fellow NT'ers and you sell one off to make a few bucks for yourself? C'mon, that's pretty pathetic on your part, and increases the likelihood that dudes won't come through like this in the future for fellowNT'ers. Not cool.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

pimp.gif
dude - no. He goes through the work of finding these codes for fellow NT'ers and you sell one off to make a few bucks for yourself? C'mon, that's pretty pathetic on your part, and increases the likelihood that dudes won't come through like this in the future for fellow NT'ers. Not cool.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
dude - no. He goes through the work of finding these codes for fellow NT'ers and you sell one off to make a few bucks for yourself? C'mon, that's pretty pathetic on your part, and increases the likelihood that dudes won't come through like this in the future for fellow NT'ers. Not cool.
indifferent.gif
chill, i didn't use any of the codes he posted on here. I sold one of the codes that was emailed to me. I was merely thanking him for thelink..
anyways, heres another

FFJH8-JPJW3-HPHTV-F8DCM-69GDM

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif
chill, i didn't use any of the codes he posted on here. I sold one of the codes that was emailed to me. I was merely thanking him for the link..
anyways, heres another

FFJH8-JPJW3-HPHTV-F8DCM-69GDM
okay - that's not so bad then. sorry for jumping down your throat.
ohwell.gif

I need a 48 hour code if anybody has a spare one or PM me the link to a promo. Can't believe I get home and my Live is out. Thanks in advance.

Appreciate the code i thought somebody would have used by the time i tried it it was bout 15 minutes after you posted it.

Eagle On much appreciated. gamertag is JoPePe671 if you want those easy kills cause I suck at FPS games.

Eagle On post whatever ones you don't use cause them fools on Slickdeals did not hook me up with s!@#.

yo did they change the power supply for newer 360s? i went to give it to my friend to have it fixed and he said the power supply doesnt fit. i checked it outand probably took the one from my cousins 360. there's a piece of plastic in the middle preventing me from plugging it in fully.

I know it's a long shot, but would anyone happen to be willing to PM me a Call of Duty: WaW code? I'd appreciate it a whole lot.
smile.gif

imma just copy this guy ^, would anyone happen to be willing to PM me a Call of Duty: WaW code? I'd appreciate it a whole lot.

here's all the stonefaces for COD going back to WW style.. MODERN FTW

minus Rick James x Tyrone Biggums lookin dude on the bottom left that is semi-smirkin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom