Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

I was hyped up for Saints row 2, but when i heard you cant make gangs this year online, I decided not to buy it.

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Originally Posted by xblaze23

My madden freezes midway into the first quarter.

There is a ring the goes all the way around the outside edge of the disc. It must be scratched.

So is there anything I can do to save it and play the game anymore?
question: Did you move or carry the Xbox whilst the disc was spinning inside?

Yea I think thats how it got scratched. But it seems to work fine for some things. Is there any way to fix it.

The line is really thin extending all the way around the edge of the game.
Nope its a wrap.
Same thing happened to my Madden when i 360 fell over.
I had it sitting vertical and and got knocked horizontal.

Time to get a gamefly account and pull the ole' switcheroonie

Don't they charge your credit card if the disc you return isn't playable?

Bungie is set to make a major announcement at this year's Tokyo Game Show which kicks off with Microsoft's keynote tomorrow, the rather cheesily entitled "A Canvas for the World."

Xbox Live boss John Schappert will kick off the Tokyo Game Show 2008 fun and games at the Makuhari Messe tomorrow at 4am (UK time) and rest assured TechRadar will have our team on the ground to bring you all the important news as it happens.

Schappert's keynote - "A Canvas for the World" - will undoubtedly focus heavily on the cutesy new Xbox Experience UI update for 360, some big new Xbox Live Arcade titles from Japanese developers (remember last year brought us the mighty Igaruka and Rez), some big RPG announcements (the next Mistwalker RPG is rumoured) and - should the rumours prove to be true - also segue into some interesting announcements from Bungie (with the key members of the Bungie team having already been spotted on the ground in Tokyo).

Ninja developer joins Microsoft?

Tomonobu Itagaki, director of the Ninja Gaiden series, is also rumoured to be putting in an appearance. Pre-show whispering suggests that Microsoft may well have poached the renegade, whisky-slugging rock and roll games developer. Now that would be a coup…

With the death of the beastly spectacle that was E3, the Tokyo Game Show is arguably now the most important date on the international gaming calendar, attracting over 200,000 trade and consumer attendees (as well as some VERY strange cosplayer fetishists).

All the major Japanese developers and publishers are in attendance at TGS (along with a few US and European companies) to unveil their latest games, hardware and peripherals.

Namco-Bandai and Square-Enix announcements will no doubt steal the show for the hardcore Japanese gaming faithful, with updates also expected on Capcom's Resident Evil 5 and, no doubt, some interesting showings from those other Japanese giants SEGA and Konami.

Haven't seen this thread in a minute. I've actually decided to finish up GTA IV, so it's on it's way from Game Fly. Gloomy weather means moretime on the 360.

i never played fable 2, but everybody tells me its great.
what exactly is it about and would you recommend it to somebody who never played fable 1?

Saints Row 2/ Midnight Club=Copped when they come out later this month.
also need to get that lego batman and indiana jones, i been sleeping on that +**.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

i never played fable 2, but everybody tells me its great.
what exactly is it about and would you recommend it to somebody who never played fable 1?
you create a character, every decision you make affects the game, you can be man or women or ******
laugh.gif
, marry a woman or man, have as many kids as you want, kill em, kill em yourwife...be good, or bad, you can do everything/anything you want but it affects the story line...

Question: I currently have my console hooked with a HD-ready TV with the component HD AV cable, will a HDMI cable make a difference? Which one is better?

Anybody get their free MS points from that Dream Car Challenge in your email today?

I only got 250 points.
indifferent.gif

I knew I should've designed more cars.

So I have an Elite, go to turn on my Xbox today and get a system error E74
smh.gif

Is this the same as the RRoD? Only the lower right corner was flashing red.

Regardless, this sucks. Just copped 2K9 and barely gotten to play it.

Originally Posted by Can I Live

E74 means it over heated or something I had the same thing happened to me

So I can get rid of this E74 or am I going to have to return this xbox?

Anybody else got any suggestions?

does anyone know where the cheapest place to buy a wireless adaptor is?

any stores have them cheaper?

no ebay btw

Microsoft is going to be doing their Tokyo Game Show conference at the top of the hour... I bet there's going to be more info on the Bungie trailer...

Back
Top Bottom