Official XBOX 360 Thread: Tekken 6 on 360!

anyone else cop GRID???

this game is actually pretty fun... its no Forza 2 but you can really race like a maniac and get away with it... plus its got cool features like the ability tohire a team mate and choose your sponsors

you also do the 24 hour Le Mans and theres even some demolition derby's

id give it an 8/10 so far in funness

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I didn't know NTers liked racing games. I stay on Forza2 though.

Wow
indifferent.gif
at Yuku... i just typed out a big response then it wentto a page that said this thread was deleted
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

anyways... i said i see you on Forza all the time... i liked that game alot when i had it but it was a wrap when COD4 came out... i traded in Forza around thattime.

this game is fun cause you can do like open wheel racing and drifting and stuff... although i dont see this game entertaining me for more then the next coupleweeks... i need august to get here

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Whoever Dom is, I hate you and you should go kill yourself. You made me angry right before I went to sleep, I mean how hard is Aim, Shoot, Reload. You would have done better if you were just giving a wet sock and 1 smoke grenade.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so true

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by Stargalaqtic

Whoever Dom is, I hate you and you should go kill yourself. You made me angry right before I went to sleep, I mean how hard is Aim, Shoot, Reload. You would have done better if you were just giving a wet sock and 1 smoke grenade.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so true

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude was bad luck from the get co. Started losing when he joined our team.

Whats better Fifa 2008 or Pro Evolution soccer?
I prefer Fifa. Online Be a Pro Mode is awesome.

Fifa is on the rise.. they got 08 right, and they're improving upon it as we saw with UEFA Euro 2008.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

No one else got SSF2THDR Beta?

If the gameplay videos are what's stoppin' y'all from downloading, don't let it stop you.

Those videos do no justice to the actual smooth, crisp gameplay and look of SSF2THDR Beta.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ken and Ryu are the only playable characters and the location is @ Ryu's.

The game's music is completely remixed/redone... The main theme sounds harder/tougher.

It's widescreen-capable, unlike the OG Street Fighter II on XBLA.

Although, of course, there are still plenty of glitches/bugs/problems.

I'm on it.

I absolutely love it.

Can't wait for the final release.

l_3d47e942bf35c09a84a79c14e399bd90.jpg

l_71ee8c0e68c675d91ac8e05dff5eb84e.jpg

l_2ce27f3ab835d80a4e41c5edfc1980ff.jpg

anyone have trouble with their charger cable? I bought it last summer and for some reason it stopped working how can I fix it? Or how much is another chargercable I have 5 battery packs all dead

i copped THE CLUB at work, it was on a clearance table (75%off) so i got it for 12.49

cool? return it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I prefer Fifa. Online Be a Pro Mode is awesome.

Fifa is on the rise.. they got 08 right, and they're improving upon it as we saw with UEFA Euro 2008.

Yea some of my friends have been going HARD on PES. But i can't believe it is that much better then FIFA.

I just wish Fifa would get a little less generic with the goals. I always score the same way kinda. I wish you could like hit some crazy @%% outside the 18%@@!. Or bikes.

I think imma rent Fifa.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

anyone have trouble with their charger cable? I bought it last summer and for some reason it stopped working how can I fix it? Or how much is another charger cable I have 5 battery packs all dead

oh and by the way does anyone know how to do the seriously glitch for me that I can trust on NT

http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2008/07/03/no-create-a-track-mode-in-rock-band-2/
No create-a-track mode in Rock Band 2
Posted Jul 3rd 2008 12:00PM by Richard Mitchell

Filed under: News

With player created music tracks playing a pivotal role in Guitar Hero: World Tour, many may be wondering whether or not Rock Band 2 will also be incorporating such a feature. The answer, sadly, is no. In an interview with the Associated Press (the same interview that confirmed RB2 would have more than 80 tracks), Harmonix head Alex Rigopulos made it known that Rock Band 2 will not have any sort of player controlled track creation. Rigopulos noted that Harmonix wants to "do it right" when it comes to player created music. "We're taking a radically different approach to that problem. It's something we wanted to take more time to do it right. It's actually something we're not focused on in Rock Band 2," said Rigopulos, adding, "We're really focused on other areas related to the music and bringing the community together."

So, no create-a-track and community togetherness. You know what would really bring the community together? Online Band World Tour mode. Think about it.

Create a Track is a gimmick.

If it really works it won't take longs for people to have full unreleases songs online.
Activision can't have that.

And apparantly Chop Suey is going to be on RB2
The setlist is looking really good, maybe GH4s setlist will be good too

Well it looks like gimmicks are what's pushing the market nowadays. Hell, the damn Wii is a gimmick. I guarantee you this "gimmick" is going tomake a ton of people chose GH over Rock Band.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

If the gameplay videos are what's stoppin' y'all from downloading, don't let it stop you.

Those videos do no justice to the actual smooth, crisp gameplay and look of SSF2THDR Beta.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The game's music is completely remixed/redone... The main theme sounds harder/tougher.

I'm on it.

I absolutely love it.

Where is this?????

Originally Posted by ondadownlow

Well it looks like gimmicks are what's pushing the market nowadays. Hell, the damn Wii is a gimmick. I guarantee you this "gimmick" is going to make a ton of people chose GH over Rock Band.
touche
Where is this?????
Probably the xbox live arcade

I heard that if you wait after they drop the price to 299 for the premium its going to come with the 60gb hardrive instead than the 20GB.

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Just played Fifa 08 for the first time yesterday and thought it was much better than some of the past years. 09 should be coming out in fall but you canprobably pick up 08 for cheap now.

If anyone wants to play my xbox live Gt is DeusXMachina33
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm on it.

I absolutely love it.

Where is this?????

Download Commando 3 from XBL then you could dl that from the Commando 3 game.

Back
Top Bottom