*****OFFICIAL XBOX 360 FIFA LEAGUE***** GO AHEAD AND PLAY!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Anyone on? Trying to get a couple of games in.

ahh snap...

I just signed off....had a couple games...

what's your GT again? i'll add you if your up for some games later tonight...
Feasting Horns.

aight man i'll send a FR later on...

Ayo whoever MtDub is, you owe me a W. I won 4-2 but you left before the game can save. Lurkin you gotta do something about this so it doesn't happen again.

Ayo whoever MtDub is, you owe me a W. I won 4-2 but you left before the game can save. Lurkin you gotta do something about this so it doesn't happen again.

Like kick him out?

Hey I just looked and it's on the "recent games" tab. Looks like you beat him 4 to 1. At least that's what it says. Did you play him twice?Because if they leave early I think it just takes a little bit longer to load. It happened to me with someone a couplen days ago

Winning 11 was the soccer game to get for years. FIFA just barely passed it in 08 IMO. It's still tight though

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Like kick him out?

Nah, just let everyone know that the game has to save. Don't just peace right after the game is done.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Anyone on? Trying to get a couple of games in.

ahh snap...

I just signed off....had a couple games...

what's your GT again? i'll add you if your up for some games later tonight...
Feasting Horns.
"mrfuZA" is my GT....

I sent you a FR....

anyone else can hit me up....

I can't play tonight but man, do I regret picking Lyon lmfao.

Also, my router is terrible and sometimes my connection drops. Its the reason I don't play more ranked matches because I've had it drop during 3-0leads.

Finally got some games in today. Sorry to those if I was inviting to games over and over I was trying to make sure you guys werent online doing somethingelse. Anyway that last game against bruh had me pissed. Oh well good game from him I guess I should not have subbed in Anelka
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom