Official WRESTLEMANIA XXV Thread - 4/5 PPV 7pm et - Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels, HHH vs Orton

can anyone help me out real quick? im trying to connect my old tv with an internal vcr to my samsung hdtv so i can use the vcr to record mania from thesamsung. i think this is possible but im not sure how to connect it. any help???

Originally Posted by Club29

i hardly keep up with the product anymore, but i always order wrestlemania every year since '92. im pretty excited for tonight

EDIT: Just found out the Tag-team unification match will be a dark match.

this was one of the matches I was looking forward to SMH
That's ridiculous...
smh.gif

smh.gif
@ making the tag match a dark match.

Oh well..here's to hoping the rest of the card delivers.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Pathetic move by the wwe pulling the tag team title match. It woulda been one of the better matches on the card.

Word!?
eek.gif
That's the first I'm hearing of this. That's pitiful.
smh.gif

But it shows how much faith the WWE has in their tag team belts, Miz and Morrison, and Primo and Carlito as teams.
smh.gif

i guess kid rock is playing 4 songs. cmon man who the +#+$ cares about kid rock i wanna see wrestling not a concert. idk i might just watch a stream now

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Anyone know the runtime for Wrestlemania 25?

about 4 hours I think.

EDIT: Hammy you can't ask for free streams anymore(at least I don't think)

I finally get to sit down after all this cookin these ninjas better be grateful for this %++ lol. All i want to happen tonight is that shelton or mvp wins thenill be happy.

I just ordered it in HD. Too bad I can't record it though lol. If Primo and Carlito are champs then I got 1 right so far

its almost time!!!!

my pics

jbl-my guess the opening match
mitb-christian(setting up the cash-in at the end of WM)
divas-trish(PLEASE BE THERE)
legends-all cuz of flair jumping in
jeff hardy-that or they both get too hurt and its a no decision(biggest bump of the night will be from this match not MITB)
undertaker-as many wins in wrestlemania as the celtics have titles.
edge-wins with the help from christian, then christian cashes it in
hhh-hope he turns on EVERYONE

let it begin finally....i hope this stream holds up

Primo and Carlito are your new Unified Tag Team Champions.
eek.gif

That's one prediction wrong.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm still
smh.gif
@ WWE switching this to a dark match...I guess Miz and Morrison will be broken up.
frown.gif

One for one. Didn't even know it already started. Couldn't even put it on a Sunday Night Heat type of show.

Yo, anybody using TVsportsandstreams wanna tell me why all I'm getting is audio?

Back
Top Bottom