Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

pimp.gif
the niners and warriors are next.

Feels good being born and raised in San Francisco, CA 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My neighborhood is going crazy
sick.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

SF GIANTS!

Feels good being born and raised in San Francisco, CA 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My neighborhood is going crazy
sick.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif

SF GIANTS!

Where is it the most crackin right now? I'm tryin to go out to the city right now..Where should I go?

ive waited 24 years for this world series championship....... its so %%%!%@ awesome... congrats to my true giants. you fake giants fans can still go to hell. cuz we all know when this giants team starts struggling again you will be back supporting the a's...

wow no censor on some words anymore?
laugh.gif

ive waited 24 years for this world series championship....... its so %%%!%@ awesome... congrats to my true giants. you fake giants fans can still go to hell. cuz we all know when this giants team starts struggling again you will be back supporting the a's...

wow no censor on some words anymore?
laugh.gif

Where is it the most crackin right now? I'm tryin to go out to the city right now..Where should I go?

I completely forgot about the game and would have loved to watch it, but nonetheless, congrats to all you Giants fans. You guys deserve it for having to watch such a dismal offense every year.

BTW, I can't find any mentioning of the World Series MVP, it's gotta be Edgar Renteria, right?

I completely forgot about the game and would have loved to watch it, but nonetheless, congrats to all you Giants fans. You guys deserve it for having to watch such a dismal offense every year.

BTW, I can't find any mentioning of the World Series MVP, it's gotta be Edgar Renteria, right?

Back
Top Bottom