Official World Series Texas Rangers vs. San Francisco Giants Thread (4-1) Giants Win World Series!

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Oh I was talking about the Authentic Jersey's with the WS patch, not the fitted. I copped that fitted quick a couple days ago. Any info on those Jersey's would be great
Authentic aways w/ patch are online only. They had authentic home blanks and home replicas (Posey and Lincecum) with the WS patch at the SF dugout and around the stadium. They also had the patches by themselves for sale too.

On another note, yesterday I was able to get tickets off the Giants site yesterday about 30 mins before the first pitch. They were view reserved but I could not care less because it was my birthday and I was going to the World Series!
The only authentics i've ever seen at the dugout are the autographed game worn jerseys displayed on the wall, the blanks, and earlier this year they had cool base Posey authentics...and of course the mitchell and ness throwbacks.

Best bet is online for sure

But they had replicas with patches? I'm kinda broke right now, so that sounds good

p.s. All the jerseys online are cool base...

edit: Do the Giants ever wear cool base jerseys? i'd like to know....double edit: nvm they do

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

Originally Posted by EL Flaco McFly

Oh I was talking about the Authentic Jersey's with the WS patch, not the fitted. I copped that fitted quick a couple days ago. Any info on those Jersey's would be great
Authentic aways w/ patch are online only. They had authentic home blanks and home replicas (Posey and Lincecum) with the WS patch at the SF dugout and around the stadium. They also had the patches by themselves for sale too.

On another note, yesterday I was able to get tickets off the Giants site yesterday about 30 mins before the first pitch. They were view reserved but I could not care less because it was my birthday and I was going to the World Series!
The only authentics i've ever seen at the dugout are the autographed game worn jerseys displayed on the wall, the blanks, and earlier this year they had cool base Posey authentics...and of course the mitchell and ness throwbacks.

Best bet is online for sure

But they had replicas with patches? I'm kinda broke right now, so that sounds good

p.s. All the jerseys online are cool base...

edit: Do the Giants ever wear cool base jerseys? i'd like to know....double edit: nvm they do

Ross
pimp.gif
now cmon huff bring him in

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

what the heck is pat waiting/looking for?

Thats what I was saying yesterday.  We are taking far too many called strike 3s.  And above and beyond that, its not like these are paralysis fastballs on the outside corner.  Most appear right down the %#!%*++ middle.  

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

what the heck is pat waiting/looking for?

Thats what I was saying yesterday.  We are taking far too many called strike 3s.  And above and beyond that, its not like these are paralysis fastballs on the outside corner.  Most appear right down the %#!%*++ middle.  

Back
Top Bottom