:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

Clinton sighting
pimp.gif

Tough break.

I love the will and fight that Bradley plays with. Hell of an effort to keep that play alive. Also I like having Hector as a starter much more than a reserve.

man get these refs that are getting paid under the table outta here.

how many more goals will be taken away from us??

Originally Posted by debs 168

I understand this is an emotional situation, but does the conspiracy have to start already?

Even the ESPN commentators online think it was a good call.

Dempsey tapped it in at the second post after two straight shots by Gomez after Bradley was tackled (fairly) in the box. But he was offsides.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by debs 168

I understand this is an emotional situation, but does the conspiracy have to start already?

Even the ESPN commentators online think it was a good call.

Dempsey tapped it in at the second post after two straight shots by Gomez after Bradley was tackled (fairly) in the box. But he was offsides.

um, the refs calls in the last game outside of the goal that was taken from us is enough to think that somebody somewhere is getting paid to fix the game. then you have this bull with that offsides crap.
and its not just against the u.s. either. this stuff has been happening in other games. enough is enough.
grin.gif

that was an intense half, a lot of missed opportunities for US and after looking at the replay that wasn't an offside.

Back
Top Bottom