:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

FIFA keep fighting the inevitable - the introduction of technology as an assistance to how the games are reffed. I mean, it's going to get introduced eventually, so why the hell fight it when the technology is available right now. Another situation that will be discussed endlessly unless the Germans end up winning by at least 4-1.

Imagine... Maradona throwing a challenge flag out in a wild manner
laugh.gif

Guys even the MAIN ref could have seen that went in from where he was....Chilavert was going wild in the booth
roll.gif

pimp.gif
England vs. Germany turning into EPIC BATTLE
pimp.gif

England got screwed big time.  They just took one in the Bumm.   They have a right to be pissed right now. 

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by MaxElite

ENgland just got screwed!!!!

That's OK, 1966 we've been screwed too.

laugh.gif
@ comparing the two situations. The 1966 was a controversial call. There is no controversy whatsoever with this call, people flying in a plane above the stadium could see that the ball was in. The 1966 situation has been discussed for decades before modern technology analysis determined that the ball was not completely over the line. On some camera angles it still looks like the ball went in. What happened today on the other hand, you could drive a truck through a distance between the goal line and how much the ball was in. It was so obvious in real time, and even more obvious in the replay.

FIFA you @#%%*%+ bums, introduce technology NOW, starting with Euro 2012.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

FIFA keep fighting the inevitable - the introduction of technology as an assistance to how the games are reffed. I mean, it's going to get introduced eventually, so why the hell fight it when the technology is available right now. Another situation that will be discussed endlessly unless the Germans end up winning by at least 4-1.

You want to know why they're fighting it?

FIFA likes to play politics and the style of ref can make or break games for certain teams. It's not out and out game fixing but if you can make a game 55/45 in favor of 1 side just by picking a ref with a certain style then you're in a power position.

They're fighting allowing tech so hard because tech's entry into the game means their power shrinks.

In this case it was just a %%*$!# sideline judge. His head must've been in his #$#.

I like Steve McManaman's demeanor.. Put the disallowed goal behind you and play like the last 15 mins for the next 45+ mins.

that call was so atrocious that you cant help but laugh (then again I could care less about england)
roll.gif
sick.gif

what I dont get is how could you miss that call when on the second bounce, it hits the line? ++@!!@+ stevie wonder could see that the first bounce was a yard away from the line and that much deeper than the 2nd bounce....incredible

the only thing more comical than that call is fifa's reply to the questio...."goalline technology"....*+%+ out of here...I got an old vhs camcorder that would do the job

@%@* england ... but in more seriousness ... FIFA is a joke or an organizatin and has been for a long time.... and everyone knows this ...

i don't understand how they call themselves a credible organization

indifferent.gif

go GER ... but i would hate to see the final score stick where this disallowed goal comes into play

FIFA are just a bunch of $#*%$@! crooks. It's amazing how they try so hard to associate themselves with world figures like nelson mandela in major events to try to give themselves some sense of self-respect and credibility
Sepp Blatter, Jack Warner, and all of the others are straight despicable

i have a feeling eng will get a questionable call for a penalty to make up for that mistake

Jack Warner is the biggest female dog in the world. Don't get me started on him
mad.gif

Refs for this match if anyone is wondering...

2wc1v8p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom