:::[Official]World Cup South Africa 2010 Thread:::

and this is why we watch the game
pimp.gif
man what a finish

GOALLLLGsdVbkXvvXvhiXvjkllpfdsaa GOAL !!!!!!! %%@

when Tim Howard threw that ball I knew something was about to go down. Why were those Algerian fans crying? Not like they were going anywhere

So far all the teams I predicted made it through
Korea and Argentina
US and England

I knew we had to do it in those last minutes no way were we
going to let a major loss happen after having 2 GOALS STOLEN from us.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by TheGift23

The haters ball will be in full effect if USA is out...lead by a Canadian/"Argentine".
laugh.gif
grin.gif

The bandwagoners will be in full effect now that USA is in...lead by a Salvadorian/"American"
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
...I know your kinda (Or fully) pissed because now Mexico can't get all the glory of being the only CONCACAF team to advance.

FINALLY WE GOT IT

We had SOOOO many quality shots, it would have been heartBREAKING to see them lose.

JOZYYYY was amazing today, Props to Donovan following up and positioning himself perfect for that goal

Wooweeee my heart was racingggg going into the final minutes, I was spazzing in my bed
laugh.gif

I wish I was at a bar or something, drinks would be on me.. but its 9am
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dont Tread On Me!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

For everyone who hates on soccer and says it's boring, this is proof that it's one of the best sports experiences ever.

Waiting 90 minutes, on the edge of your seat, countless missed opportunities, and you FINALLY WIN in the last 2 minutes.

That's why I love this game

QFT
pimp.gif

Still cant believe it man.. Just soooo crazy

Originally Posted by erupt107th

If this doesn't prove to people that the World Cup>>>>Any other sporting event than IDK what to say.

This game was exciting, but overall this World Cup definitely isn't one of the better ones so far. I really believe that it's because of the ball. I saw a shot on goal by England against Slovenia and the ball made such a sudden change of direction you'd think it was controlled by a remote controller.

It's a good thing U.S. won, a loss after a combination of ref mistakes and wasted chances would've been devastating.

4 goals taken away by refs and US still advances at the top of the group, niceeeeee

On to the next one (Germany/Ghana/Serbia)

I'm not gonna lie...I'm a USAMNT hater (for no justified reason) but the US were the absolute class of this group. They played with a ton of heart and determination in all 3 matches and definitely deserved to finish 1st. They were a bit unfortunate too...they had a legit goal denied against Slovenia and had a legit goal called offsides today. The US should've won this group with 7 pts but it doesnt really matter. Congrats to the fans who stayed patient after what was a terrible showing in 2006.

IMO Slovenia were the 2nd best team in this group overall. They had like 3 great chances today but John Terry played like a man possessed and I think he was MOTM. Did y'all see when he dove to the ground and tried to block a shot with his head? England still have the same problems though...they failed to create many chances and they were a bit fortunate on that Defoe goal.

If Germany win today as expected then we could see a very hyped up Germany/England or Germany/USA match on Saturday.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Yessssssssss
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at already calling people bandwagon fans.

Who cares
Seriously.

It's like soccer elitists want the sport to fail in the US, so they have the advantage to be the "true fans" and not jumping on the bandwagon.  I understand and dislike bandwagon fans for domestic sports, but for soccer?  The USA needs all the "bandwagon" fans they can get, the more who jump on, the better chances people stick with the sport and start to follow after the Cup.  The US advancing as far as possible is crucial to gaining a stronger and wider fanbase in our country, bandwagon fans are a good thing right now.

Back
Top Bottom