Official White/Cement Spiz'ike Post!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by tHe HiGh ScHoOl GrAdUaTe

anyone get confirmation from FNL yet?
I ordered on Saturday, got my confirmation from Finish line today.
i also got my shipping confirmation today from FNL hopefully they come tomorrow or wednesday

Originally Posted by sman234

where can i find that shirt posted by kahu008????

I got the shirt at eastbay.com

glasses.gif

here is direct link:

SpizikeShirt

Dam after seeing how little yall paid for these I'm heated, I paid retail and my %@%$ came to 189.00 that's the only thing I regret I wish Iwould've hit this thread up 1st.

^^Yeah that Shirt would have been alot fresher without that "BROOKLYN" on the back
eyes.gif

Im thinkin bout coppin this shirt...

a29356f5ef464a2be514675d4b6e824597846eb.pjpg

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

im not a spizike fan, and i fought it....but a couple of them pics put me over the edge...had to do it
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I feel you kid I felt the exact same way until I saw them inperson. The white/black IIIs are one of my fav Jordans and these are the closest I can get to them without dropping like $350.

My boy from FNL hooked em up with the discount last night. They are
pimp.gif
. SOOOOOOOOOOO fresh.

Considering quantities, and price, I am surprised to see that these have sold out almost everywhere. Well at least the usual sizes.

I tried these on and the neoprene was sooo bad. Just cheap and thin and the overall fit sucked so I had to pass. Plus they look wack unless you cover up thetop half with Jeans.

im surprised these are still in stores....either black friday or upcoming holiday or retro 8 release is slowing sales in so cal. really really surprised thiscolorway is still around, all the other spizikes minus the kings county sold relatively quick from what i saw. wasnt a huge fan of these but this colorway isjust sweet. even the gf liked them, heck she got me a pair for xmas
smile.gif
ordered a pair off FNL with 20% off and free shipping, shipped and should arrive on the30th then ill return the pair we got for retail. even ordered my bro a pair.

once the playoff 8s are out im done. dont think ill be getting the packs, big maybe on the XVI pack, love the XVIs and the VII but 3 cardinals are enough forme.

QUICK QUESTION...

I got mine in the mail today from NIKE.COM, right. I open the box and look @ the shoe... Why does it look like these jokers was WORN? Tiny imperfections makeme want to send these joints slam back to them and tell them to give me a pair that doesn't have faint spots, bubbled leather, or bad gluing.. anybody elseseen imperfections with their pair?

Good looking WestCoastNike on that promo code....I copped my Spiz'ike today with the Brooklyn Shirt for the $164...free shippin right now too!

I got mine today, itsays my credit card was billed 156. But then it shows full price, I used 20 percent off at NDC... whats up with this?

my homegirl let me use her discount for the jays. so it came up to about 120 to 130 i took the olympic 8s back to get these spizike they are very fresh but ithink the black green spizikes were the best. i got three pair of spizikes right now and im loving every one of them. i got my barkleys and my spizikes all ineed right now is my polo boots and playoff 8's... i think peopel should rethink on these spizikes

Back
Top Bottom