OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

yeah baby! lakers with the win! impressive, very impressive. kobe was outstanding tonight. man some of you guys really need to chill out a bit though; thereare two halves in a game. relax and have some confidence in the guys.

Thank you LakeShow
pimp.gif

Typical game by Kobe. Me yelling at him through the tv screen and then he shuts me up and plays brilliantly I really can't believe we won this game. We did step up a little on defense but I feel like a good bit of it was the Spurs going through one of their droughts. We really were lucky to emerge victorious tonight. But I'd rather be lucky than good.

Told ya not to worry.
laugh.gif

Good game. Not too disappointed with the Spurs effort. Manu just did not show up in this one. Lakers played great down the stretch and the Spurs justcouldn't muster any offense on their end.

Can't wait for Game 2.

Typical game by Kobe. Me yelling at him through the tv screen and then he shuts me up and plays brilliantly
laugh.gif
I really can't believe we won this game.We did step up a little on defense but I feel like a good bit of it was the Spurs going through one of their droughts. We really were lucky to emergevictorious tonight. But I'd rather be lucky than good.
smile.gif

glad for the win, kobe bein kobe, the lakers stole one though, there were definitely a lot of no calls down the stretch in favor of the lakers but i guessthats what happens when the momentum is in your favor and youre at home

u gotta make shots on the road and 7 for 25 was definitey not a good look for the spurs

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Kobe haters are sillleeennntttttttttt.

WOWOWOW!!!

Pred24 made a 12 foot open jumper!!!!!!!!! What a basketball god!!!

he lost bowen TWICE in that play

bowen recovered somewhat on the first juke but jobe attacked AGAIN quickly

it was a god'd basketball play
pimp.gif

9 assists 1 turnover and 50% shooting will get it done.

Good defense in the 2nd half. I picked the Spurs to win this series, but if they can miraculously play good defense then who knows.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

shut up doug
sick.gif
no kidding....I. Collins needs to just shut the hell up.
tired.gif
"I, I, I, I, when I....I said earlier in the game..." NO ONE GIVES A CRAP. I'd rather have Reggie Miller in there.

and good comeback by the lakers, the spurs should have had this....but...at the same time, they have no reason to be discouraged. i was so ready to see horryhit a 3 there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by SHUGES

No offensive foul on Dirty Snake on the bump on Bowen.

No foul call on Manu getting tackled to the ground.

laugh.gif

I see how this is going.

Horrible loss for the Spurs.

Good night.

i'll give you the manu foul, but bowen flopped
laugh.gif

so nobody saw horry tackle odom during the manu play, haha horry caused it all?

Kobe
smh.gif
STRAIGHT FLITHY in the 2nd.
Our D really stepped it up in the 2nd half.

I can't wait for game 2, I don't think Ginobli will play this badly, but I think the Lakers were a little bit rusty/nervous in the 1st half.
We'll se on Friday
pimp.gif

for those complaining about Manu being pushed, he wasn't, he tripped over Odom's foot which led to him and Odom falling down. Kobe is THAAAAAAAAAAAAAATdude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

roll.gif
Spurs already got the Lakers shook. Like i said before Parker and Duncan will be the best players in this series.
laugh.gif
@ Kobe getting outplayed by Bowen and Udoka, mvp my foot. This clown wont sniff 30 points the rest of this playoffs, period. Tim Duncan is just abusing the sorry %#* lakers frontline, i see this being a routine throughout this series, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with over 40 points. I fully expect the Spurs to blow the Lakers out of the water in the second half making this a rout. The Spurs know that they own the Lakers, you can see it in their eyes whenever they score. Lakers = the most overrated team in the '08 playoffs.

THANKS AGAIN.
laugh.gif
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

WOW!!!! WHAT A GAME!!!

Lakers came out with all their effort and pulled out the stops.

They'll need to contain the big 3 of the Spurs like they did in the second half for Friday's game.

KOBE!!! What an MVP!!!

Our defense was phenomenal.

Great game.

Back
Top Bottom