OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

I hate Duncan, he whine way too much, he whine on everything, I can't stand watching 40 plus minutes of someone whining to the ref all game. I hope thelakers do it in 5. I hate the Spurs. The spurs are the like the patriots in football, everyone sick of watching them in the Championship game, we rather have anew champ this year!!!!

Honestly, I'd rather have the athletic, youthful, but playoff virgin Hornets rather than this aging championship Spurs team. As I've said before,they're the scariest team (at least for me) in the PLAYOFFS, and I can only breathe a sigh of relief when the Spurs are eliminated! lol

I think this will be a tough series for the Lakers. I'd be very grateful if the Lakers can finish them in SIX. And Mamba better takes care of that injuredfinger... you don't want Bruce "Lee" Bowen doing something dirty to gain the upper hand.

With that said,

Go Lakers! Make sure to get game 1 and 2!
pimp.gif

Hopefully Ariza suits up tommorow....

If he can disrupt Ginobili's game.....the series is over early.....

I'm not as confident playing against the Spurts as much as I was against the Nuggets and Jazz.

I was hoping to play the Hornets but oh well.....

I'm worried about defending Duncan. Pau is soft and will get abused by Duncan. Turiaf is too small and I don't think Lamar can guard him either. Thisis where Bynum would be very helpful but we gotta live in the moment........

I'm glad Ariza is going to be back to help defend. Before he got hurt, I thought that he should have been starting at SF. Hopefully, he's not too rustyand can get back in the grind of of things right away.

I still think the Lakers can take them tho.

Lakers in 6..........

Hopefully this series will end in a draw. I can't stand watching either of these teams win.

Lakers in 6 ... we'll be fresh, San Antonio has to be tired after that series ... and they don't have a lot of youth anymore, and we have the MVP ...better yet, Lakers in 5

[h1]Spurs slept aboard grounded plane in New Orleans[/h1]
By Henry Abbott
ESPN.com

The San Antonio Spurs, fresh off a Game 7 win over the New Orleans Hornets, were planning a quick getaway to Los Angeles to prepare to face the Lakers in the Western Conference finals.

Instead, they spent the night in their grounded plane in New Orleans.

League sources have confirmed a report from French radio station RMC, which quoted Spurs guard Tony Parker as saying the team learned at 2 a.m. Central Time that due to a technical problem, their plane would be stuck on the ground until 7 a.m. (8 a.m. ET).

According to the report, Parker said the Spurs could not find hotel rooms in New Orleans, leaving the team no option but to sleep on the plane.

San Antonio uses the charter company Champion Air, which has announced it is ceasing all operations at the end of May.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by curt2121

spurs in 6 followed by a bunch of pissed off nters who will complain about something or other for 40+ pages
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeap.

The Lakers have been playing well but I still think they are too soft in the middle to handle Timmy. But the Spurs do struggle with versatile big men like Pau.

IMO this series will be won based how well Pau and Lamar play. If they fold up like they have in the past its a wrap.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

lakers in 6 spurs to slow for the lakers

Lakers in 5, Spurs are WAY too slow for the lakers

Who on there team is going to guard LO...he is the key to a quick series
Kobe is going to get HACKED so much by Bowen this series
smh.gif

Whoever said the Lakers in 7, needs to actually go watch a Lakers game from the last 12 they just played

yall acting like tim is a beast or suin, dood himself is kinda soft, but thats always been his game.....

I dont see pau having a problem gaurding tim at all, he gonna get his 15 + 10...thats koo...tim exiting his career

we just gotta keep a leash on ginobili and parker and series is a wrap....

who gonna gaurd lamar?

Fish did well on deron, and can handle parker.....we just gotta worry bout his speed in the open court.....

Only Laker fan would say something like "Tim Duncan is soft and always has been" then follow it up with "Who's gonna guardLamar"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I hate the San Antonio floppers with a passion. i was never a Kobe fan, but this season he made me a believer
pimp.gif
. that said LA in 6!
Lets get ready for The Lakers versus Celtics and the NBA playoffs
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom