OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

I wonder was his feet hurting or because he's a rhythm guy did he decide to switch back to his Sig shoe...

I wonder what this means for the Olys....? Replace the Hyperdunk lunar foam tooling with Zoom III Tooling and call it a day?

I wonder was his feet hurting or because he's a rhythm guy did he decide to switch back to his Sig shoe...

I wonder what this means for the Olys....? Replace the Hyperdunk lunar foam tooling with Zoom III Tooling and call it a day?

Ok we have a game now. About time because it was getting boring.

** waits for Knightngale to come back and claim he had faith in his team all along after bashing them all evening.

dammit yuku
indifferent.gif

why are we taking such quick shots and how many times are they gona let the spurs get away with a push in the back on rebounds

edit: thank you finally got the push in the back..they had atleast 4 before that

dammit fish, dude is killing us right now, he's usually money

i cant be the only one who noticed this. anyone catch the refs kicks? looking like some patent leather Xs

Back
Top Bottom