Official: Western Conference Finals Lakers vs. Suns thread (LAL 1-0)

I'm loving this...
pimp.gif
..."That size is devastating."

If shannon brown would have made that dunk it would've turned into the Rucker
smh.gif
Fans would have been allowed to run on the court and everything.
Lakers are looking beyond good tonight. ALL cylinders.

40 points for Kobe is nothing...

He does that on the reg...

tired.gif

Maybe the Suns will make it a closer game, in Game 2.

Chuck said Kobe can't score 40 anymore.
smh.gif

Kobe scored 40 for Chuck tonight.  He's making sure he gets to see it live.

Amare's defense is atrocious
smh.gif

officiating was definitely one-sided today. But the lakeshow seem to be playing pretty well on top of that. I hope the officiating isnt like this the whole series SMH

this thread would be like twice the size if Yuku wasn't complete dog %$@+.. i know people were rushing to post

apg_home_alone_081017_main.jpg

at Shannon Browns dunk attempt

lol @ people blaming the refs. Lamar Odom 18 rebounds, Gasol murdering Lopez, Kobe for 40, 21 in a quarter? Step your defense up suns, even Gentry wasn't making excuses.

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

So much for the Suns impressive D
laugh.gif

Kobe sending Barkley a subliminal message
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see what he says,  I know TNT crew is going to go hard on him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

lol @ people blaming the refs. Lamar Odom 18 rebounds, Gasol murdering Lopez, Kobe for 40, 21 in a quarter? Step your defense up suns, even Gentry wasn't making excuses.

QFT, the suns just plain out got beat.

I can't believe so-called Laker fans here are trashing Sasha in his first game back. This is a player who can make the difference between beating the C's/Magic and losing to them. Remember, he was the 2nd best player vs the C's in the finals a few years ago. WE (dunno if that includes YOU) are gonna need his tenacity and 3-pt shooting in the finals. You're fooling yourself if you think you can expect consistency from Farmar/Brown. You better get with the Machine.

Back
Top Bottom