Official Western Conference Finals Gm1: 05/19 Denver Nuggets @ Los Angeles Lakers 6PM PST ESPN

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by solefob

all these people who are calling out Pau for being soft
smh.gif
Did you guys watch the fourth quarter? if not for his defense and rebounding in the 4th, the Lakers don't win.
I just don't understand people sometimes. Sure, he's not Charles Oakley but he's not made out of tissue paper like some tend to believe.
No. He's soft, and that's pretty much how he will be until further notice.

2i23h34.jpg

awp5ix.jpg

nyy49w.jpg

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Great game

Melo looked unstoppable out there thank god it didnt cost us the game. Billups played big too.

I still dont get why they put Carter on Kobe
laugh.gif

Again we need our bigs need to play better on both ends.
im scratching my head, too. i dont get why anthony carter is even getting burn in crunch time. i will take my chances with jr smith. heck, iwould have put dahntay back in the gm to guard kobe

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by King Kelvin

. . . . . And you feel the need to per$onally attack me when you know nothing about me because???

ur slippin

and as for the game..for some reason GK ALWAYS puts AC on Kobe. Ive been to both nuggs v lakers games in denver for the past few years. One game I think it waslast year GK had him on Kobe for almost the whole game lit him up! I think GK thinks Jones and AC are his battier/artest.
indifferent.gif

damn
tired.gif
we had the game
smh.gif
AC go kill yourself GK go kill yourself why is AC in the game late guarding kobe of all people like he's known around the leagueas a nice defender i tip my hats off to the lakers for coming on strong in the 4th and even though this was a a heartbreaking lost look hopefully the nuggetscan snatch game 2 because the nuggets played better just gave it away at the end a few minor tweaks and we're back in it....also JR has to bring it nextgame he was terrible for the most part...and how bout my boy melo
pimp.gif
hopefully people start showing dude love b/c he straight up went toe to toe withkobe...but damn what a lost
frown.gif
chauncey gotta rally up the troops and tell em keep their heads up

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by solefob

all these people who are calling out Pau for being soft
smh.gif
Did you guys watch the fourth quarter? if not for his defense and rebounding in the 4th, the Lakers don't win.
I just don't understand people sometimes. Sure, he's not Charles Oakley but he's not made out of tissue paper like some tend to believe.
No. He's soft, and that's pretty much how he will be until further notice.

2i23h34.jpg

awp5ix.jpg

nyy49w.jpg
so someone can be considered soft for breaking their foot?
So how do you feel about Ilgauskas?

Call him soft but he came thru today with the clutch blocks, rebounds and FTs ...

Nene almost ended his life with those dunks tho
smh.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

japanair is ghost when lakers win
laugh.gif
for real. this dude was yappin' and posting all kinds of laughing faces when the lakers were losing...

now, he's M.I.A.

btw, for all the people who were saying Kobe sucks on defense now...

he did a great job on Billups for 3 quarters, and then switched over to the opposing team's best player for the entire 4th quarter (no rest) and held himto 4 pts... ALL while exerting himself for 40 points on the offensive end.

that's why he got that First-Team All-Defense nod.

laugh.gif

Dude said he would kill himself if the Nuggets lost.
smh.gif

I have no idea why he's putting so much on the Nuggets, though... they aren't even his squad. Sure, they beat the +%*@ out of his crappy #%$ Mavericksteam, but that was to be expected.

JA, where art thou?
nerd.gif

The only reason he gets 1st team defense is because he's one of the biggest names in NBA. IMO he could stop a fly from scoring.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

The only reason he gets 1st team defense is because he's one of the biggest names in NBA. IMO he could stop a fly from scoring.
Just because Kobe gives space to weak shooters (Rondo, Brewer, etc) doesn't mean he's not all 1st team defense...I mean CP3 make 1st teamand we saw what Billups did to him in the 1st round

1st team all defense should be Wade, Kobe, Battier, Lebron, Dwight

Originally Posted by socluis90

thread is long cuz haters were having a field day all game long watching us lose, but he who laughs last laughs the hardest

this is the answer for those who questionings bout the > 80 pages lakers win
roll.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

laugh.gif
for real. this dude was yappin' and posting all kinds of laughing faces when the lakers were losing...

now, he's M.I.A.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the nuggets did everything to lose this
especially the FTs

the lakers (kobe) showed character though and did not give up

Kobe has got to be one of the clutchest FT shooters of all time
pimp.gif

melo was
eek.gif
sick.gif